Thread: Barack and Moose headed for Divorce Court?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Barack and Moose headed for Divorce Court?

Snippit:

IN a major behind-the-scenes blowout, President BARACK OBAMA and first lady MICHELLE waged their worst White House fight ever over her lavish vacation trip to China!

Sources said that Obama exploded when Mi­chelle refused to cancel her pricey getaway – even after White House advisers warned him that the first couple’s six-year string of extravagant vacations had already drained the U.S. Trea­sury of a whopping $150 million in tax­payers’ money.

Instead of postpon­ing her trip, a furious Michelle – still seeth­ing over the embarrassing “selfie” Barack recently snapped with a leggy blonde head of state – announced that she was taking her mother along for company.

She further declared that she didn’t want reporters covering her activities overseas.

“This was a blowout of epic proportions – probably the nasti­est White House fight they’ve ever had,” a Washington, D.C., insider said.

“They were both screaming at one another.

“The president was infuriated when advisers told him that they’d added up the costs of all their ‘vacations’ and China was putting them over the $150 million mark.

“But he’s defenseless to stop Michelle be­cause their marriage has collapsed. She’s doing what she wants – and that’s seeing the world on the American taxpayers’ dime.”

The embattled commander in chief flat-out begged his wife of 21 years to postpone the trip, according to a family insider.

“But she refused,” said the source.

“Then, when Barack asked why she had to take her mother along, Mi­chelle ripped into him. She screamed that he was ‘lucky’ that she hadn’t left him after that embarrassing ‘selfie,’ and then she stormed off.”

Continued: Trouble in the rose garden?? | Investor Discussion Board: IDB

Black Blade: Barack probably now wishes he wasn't against guns.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I hope China keeps her.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

Oh Michelle and her Chinese lover .when they're nose to nose his toes are in it, when they're toe to toe his nose is in it , when he's in it she don't know where he is.you go girl.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The should go n the Jerry Springer show .

Feedback Score

Barry probably wishes he had stayed with Larry.

Ain't NOBODY in China stoopid enough to put up with a piece of shit like da moose yo.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

BTW the picture with the story is a composite. The shadow from monkey-boys ear and the shadow from da moose's finger come from two different directions.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i don't believe it-- no way Obongo is STRAIGHT enough to have a woman problem!

i figure it is a sham just to make the big "O" look a little more normal--

sort of like mikel jackson back when he was sleeping in that bubble with a little boy and a monkey and the press was trying hard to connect him with some hollyweird bimbo---

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah I'm shocked that Obama's boyfriend hasn't gotten in her face, and told her to "keep yo hands offa my mayun"!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

The underlying issue is probably that he's asserting his right as a muslim man to take another wife.

Search tags for this page

barack and michelle obama divorce

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.