Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: POW- Bowe Bergdahl hero or Traitor

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

From what I have seen on Fox and heard on Laura Ingraham, Bergdahl and his father are commie, terrorist sympathizers just like Barky.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I doubt nothing will come of it, but;

Boehner Calls for Hearings on Bergdahl Release

House Speaker John Boehner on Tuesday called for Congressional hearings into the circumstances surrounding the release of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, adding that the prisoner exchange has “compromised” U.S. security overseas.

“The administration has invited serious questions into how this exchange went down and the calculations the White House and relevant agencies made in moving forward without consulting Congress,” Boehner said in a statement.

The top House Republican said he supports calls from Rep. Buck McKeon, chair of the House Armed Services Committee, for Congressional hearings on whether the Obama administration violated the law by exchanging five Guantánamo Bay prisoners for Bergdahl.

Boehner said members of Congress had been briefed on a possible prisoner swap two years ago and had “serious questions” that went unanswered. The Ohio Republican said he expected the White House to re-engage Congress with answers before taking action, but heard nothing.

Administration officials contend the deal had to be done swiftly because of Bergdahl’s failing health and concerns there was only a short time to rescue him.

Boehner also said the exchange has put Americans currently serving overseas at risk.

“One of their greatest protections - knowing that the United States does not negotiate with terrorists - has been compromised,” he said.

First published June 3rd 2014, 2:37 pm
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

He is just like a suicide bomber. He allowed them to return him in exchange for 5 important enemies. He knew he would be brought up on charges but the other 5 were more important. Worse still our fearless leader suckered us.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'm still gathering info to figure out just where I stand, but from what I've read so far,,OH BOY,,ya don't want ta know. I'll save my rant for when I can speak intelligently about it, and after I get more ,,,,Facts,,,,.

Feedback Score

I guess Bowe is lucky this wasn't during World War II he would have been shot for desertion . I hope they investigate this whole mess and he get Court Marshalled.
    There where quit a few good men that went out looking for him and came home in a box.
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows, LIBERTY DECREASES."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

since the big "O" is a big tango-al-quaida supporter he may pin a medal on the the deserter who got men in his unit killed while going to join up with the enemy.

and he may give amministy to that muzlium doctor in texas that shot his own men in the back at ft hood--

the damn government is BACKWARDS on everything-- if there was ANY justice both of the ass clowns would either be hanged or shot by firing squad.
    2ndAmendican likes this.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

here is the video of our hero's release, wife and I are wondering who the three in afghani garb are who search then get in the chopper are

Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default trading

tradin 5 americans for one real hero marine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails POW- Bowe Bergdahl hero or Traitor-trading.jpg  

Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Hell yeah. I agree with that one Sprat!!! Send all those f*ckers down South and bring the Marine home!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea this is some of the "change" the big "O" and his chroonies have been talking about.

seems like in the day-- there wasn't much dialog with al-quaida or tango.

hell they won't even surrender less they got a bomb hid in their clothes. it took like 15 seconds in the field to know tango and al-quaida were not to be trusted at anything. not even for a split second.

now suddenly the big "O" and his pals "think" they may have got played for a fool?--the moron who dreamed this up should be charged with incompetence in office.

either these are the stupidest politicians EVER in US history-- OR their playing stupid and are players for the other team.
    i suspect the latter.

LOL sprat-- i would trade those five americans-- and i use the term american loosely there for a three legged, one eyed jackass and pay um boot---

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Search tags for this page

bergdahl pow or traitor
berkdahl was really a sympathiser
bird dog traitor
bowe bergdahl pow or traitor
evidence of bergdahl being a traitor
five terrorists traded for one american that might be a tratior
is bowe bergdahl is an amish
is the pow traded for the 5 gitmo terrorist a traitor

pow or traitor

pow trades from past presidents
robert bergdahl beard
sgt bowe bergdahl a hero or traitor
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.