Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: POW- Bowe Bergdahl hero or Traitor

Feedback Score

Well this clusterfuck gets even better.

While captured that traitor put in time. They are talking about back pay and promotions for his traitorous ass.

Hell he might end up a captain in the Obama Army before it's all said and done.

FUBAR I tells ya!

That sound you hear is all the good fine veterans who died over there spinning around in their graves!

Feedback Score

I hope I'm wrong but this dickwad did not look happy about being "saved" to me.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

AND I hope he gets questioned to the ninth degree. Truly seriously questioned about where and what he was doing while being a captive.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Truly seriously questioned about where and what he was doing while being a captive
    He was their servant, really he was, in one of the news reports it said he was a server of drinks and food when his captors had guests.

I think a lot of people see through the smoke screen now, they are canceling his home coming event

Bowe Bergdahl's Hometown Cancels 'Welcome Home, Bowe' Rally

A celebration in Bowe Bergdahl's hometown of Hailey, Idaho, planned for later this month has been cancelled in the wake of a firestorm of controversy over how the Army sergeant wound up as a Taliban captive.

The event on June 28 was already planned as the second annual "Bring Back Bowe" rally even before the news broke on Saturday that Bergdahl had been released in a prisoner swap for five Taliban commanders. The event was changed to a "Welcome Home, Bowe" rally — Bergdahl wasn't expected to attend since he will likely still be recovering.

A release from the City of Hailey on Wednesday said the "community members who worked during March and April of this year to organize their annual Bring Bowe Back event in Hailey have asked to cancel the event."

Town officials on Tuesday told NBC News that they had been deluged with hateful calls from people who don't think Bergdahl should be celebrated as a hero.

In the Wednesday statement, the town said they had received about "100 correspondences" per day on the issue, both positive and negative.

Hailey officials say they aren't cancelling because of any threat, but because of the numbers of people that might have turned up. (yeah right)
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

So do you really pronounce his name bowee?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911

it was on the national news today that the traitors home coming parade in his home town was sidelined due to the possibility of protesters showing up.

they say they got emails and phone calls from thousands of angry vets--

worst case -- the guy joined the taliban -- the best case he was a tool for obama to let five hardened terrorist loose--

now how does the united states gain from this?

the taliban looks to be "making out like a bandit" -- i bet Obummer gave them a little cash too---

i am all for doing whatever it takes to get our men back who have been captured in war-- but some moron who joins the enemy should be dealt with AS an enemy combatant.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Everything I've read says that he is 100% a freaking deserter, who is responsible for at least 8 deaths and numerous wounded during operations to "look for him". The only reason to bring him back to America is to try and execute him.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the MPs or the FBI needs to take him into straight to levenworth. or maybe gitmo--

Feedback Score

Over the ages, how many people have been sited as leaving a military compound in or near a war zone out of frustration and hatred for their country AND walked toward the enemy? This man was reported to be highly trained in military skills and also reported to have claimed a severe dislike for our country prior to his leaving everything behind but a canteen. Surely makes an old man like me wonder about our federal security information teams... They know all about us (in America) but had no clue about the status of mr. birddog (intentional) for ten years. Even with all that, is this the important news of the day? Could this obamatrick be yet another slight-of-hand move by the oh so trustworthy leader in charge administration? Has anyone noticed that nearly all of the VA scandal news and updates has "poofed" away? I find it amazing that over and over this administration pulls rabbits out of their hat to sidetrack us. And it is like bobble heads, across the nation I hear the squeak of the heads nodding to the flute of our pied piper mesmerized Congress.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Search tags for this page

bergdahl pow or traitor
berkdahl was really a sympathiser
bird dog traitor
bowe bergdahl pow or traitor
evidence of bergdahl being a traitor
five terrorists traded for one american that might be a tratior
is bowe bergdahl is an amish
is the pow traded for the 5 gitmo terrorist a traitor

pow or traitor

pow trades from past presidents
robert bergdahl beard
sgt bowe bergdahl a hero or traitor
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.