Thread: POW- Bowe Bergdahl hero or Traitor

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

they are going for the insanity defense
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Bergdahl To Receive $200K In Back Pay

Despite being deemed a deserter that denounced his U.S. citizenship and most recently was discovered to have declared jihad on America, it seems that Obama is bound and determined to reward Bengdahl some more. According to Army regulations, Bengdahl may be entitled to over $200,000 in back pay and benefits for the time he spent gallivanting with the Taliban.

According to The Washington Post, “Army regulations stipulate that he is entitled to his salary of roughly $1,400 a month for his deployment, plus benefits such as housing allowance and hostile-fire pay.” Add this all up since he was captured back in 2009, and you get a whopping $200,000 check.

Former Army judge advocate Greg Rinckey explained, “He is entitled to that money. At a later date, the Army could go back and try to recoup it, but at this point, he is due his pay.” During the time he was considered a POW, his pay grade was upgraded twice despite most definitive reports declaring he violated his duties by abandoning his post.

Liberals have been urging the Right constantly not to judge the Bengdahl circumstance until all the facts are in – shouldn’t they do the same before handing a potential traitor and terrorist a $200,000 check?

Bergdahl To Receive $200K In Back Pay // Mr. Conservative

Black Blade: Damn! Unbelievable.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i bet the tax payer got to "pay a ransom" for the dick head too--

al-quaida and tango are probably having a party on our dime as we speak-- free dope and hoes for everybody!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Liberals have been urging the Right constantly not to judge the Bengdahl circumstance until all the facts are in – shouldn’t they do the same before handing a potential traitor and terrorist a $200,000 check?
    There needs to be some facts given out all right . The american public has a right to know . Hell the entire world has a right to know why 5 terrorists were released to kill again . I wonder how the our so called allies feel about all this

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

obongo or the bird-dog traitor/deserter?--LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    they are going for the insanity defense

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

one thing as "gets me" as "colombo" said in his TV series --

ok according to the press/administration ---

you have a USGI that has some kind of nervous breakdown, he deserts his post, he goes wandering around aimlessly in a enemy occupied zone/ he is picked up by tango and held as a POW.

now they got snipers out there --WHY was he NOT shot? how did he know exactly where to go? and why did the enemy NOT KILL HIM when they killed every other US service man they came across--

the only answer i can come up with is the enemy KNEW he was coming --

and how did TANGO know where the US forces looking for "birdshit" would be?

i strongly suspect that birdshit defected to tango and gave info on his own unit which led to the ambush.

tango don't let an infidel or western type live for no reason.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    How long before his book comes out ????????
    Look kids, I come from a military family but never served. But I do know this...if most in his unit thought he was a towel head deserter / collaborator he most likely is.

I loved the spin where the powers that be accused his unit of being psychopaths.

So he was the only sane person in the unit huh?

Hah!

We all know what this is about. Bammy is trying to empty out Gitmo by hook or by crook to fulfill a campaign promise.

And the WH seems surprised this backfired on them.

They are truly feckless idiots.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

obongo or the bird-dog traitor/deserter?--LOL

I was thinking the same thing .

I also was thinking how he was not killed but those looking for him were. Id also like to know how he gets a promotion for deserting his post .

KNOW EVERY TIME A TROOP GETS CAPTURED THERE GOING TO BE HELD FOR RANSOM FROM THIS DAY FORWARD. KIDNAPPINGS WILL ALSO GO UP IN EVERY OTHER THIRD WORLD SHIT HOLE . THANKS OBAMA FOR MAKING AMERICANS ABROAD MORE UNSAFE.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Bowe Bergdahl Not Emotionally Ready to Come Home

Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl is in “good enough physical condition to allow him to return to the United States,” but he’s “not ready psychologically or emotionally,” U.S. officials confirmed to NBC News on Sunday.

For now, Bergdahl will remain at the U.S. military hospital at Landstuhl Germany for treatment.

Although he’s been permitted to talk to his parents, Bergdahl has so far chosen not to call his family in Idaho, the officials said.

No specific reason for Bergdahl’s mindstate were given except that he continues treatment for psychological and emotional problems as a result of his five years in captivity.

Bergdahl, who was captured by the Afghan Taliban in 2009 after straying from his base for unclear reasons, has become a controversial figure since he was released in exchange for five terrorists who were being held in Guantanamo Bay.

After an initial wave of support, many people, both civilians and military, have labeled Bergdahl a deserter.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

he was "controversial?" the instant he wandered off and was not killed by tango.

i guess this is the new "kinder and more gentle tango" that don't rape and mutilate children, beat and enslave females, and set bombs to kill civilians randomly, or smuggle drugs, behead people or crucify them for whatever reason they fancy, or any of that other shit we saw them do.

next thing we know one of them will be running for president of the USA!-- oh wait? we GOT ONE ALL READY!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Search tags for this page

bergdahl pow or traitor
berkdahl was really a sympathiser
bird dog traitor
bowe bergdahl pow or traitor
evidence of bergdahl being a traitor
five terrorists traded for one american that might be a tratior
is bowe bergdahl is an amish
is the pow traded for the 5 gitmo terrorist a traitor

pow or traitor

pow trades from past presidents
robert bergdahl beard
sgt bowe bergdahl a hero or traitor
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.