Thread: COLLEGE SHOOTING.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default COLLEGE SHOOTING.

Seattle Pacific University Shooting Leaves At Least 1 Dead

WELL ALL THE UNARMED VICTOMS HAD TO WAIT UNTIL HE WAS RELOADING TO STOP HIM, SOUND LIKE A REAL HERO STOPED HIM .

HE HAD A SHOT GUN AN A KNIFE.

WELL LET THE MEDIA BS BEGIN.

MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE THE VICTIMS

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

told ya there would be another mass shooting spree-- happens every time obama dips below 40 in the approval ratings.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Yea well a guy was trying to take over a court house to day with guns an bombs an all sorts of dodads he was shot an killed .

As long as the media keeps giving threse people there 15 minutes of fame this crap will continue . Right now some looser is sitting in his Moms basement trying to figure out how to sett he new mass shooting record an throw a new twist into it so he will be famous an live in infamy an every one will feel sorry they ever picked on him or bullied him or what ever makes him or her feel like the world owes them some thing.

Thankfully these guys seem to all suck at really planning this stuff as the numbers have been really been surprisingly low . think what a well planned an well trained nut job could do ?? When we here how these guys have murder mags an full auto assault weapons an bombs an all crap an then they forfeit three lives to only kill a few people it really makes you wonder how the numbers are so low .. The colorado theatershooterculd have easly killed 70 or 80 people . the newtown shooter could have killed every kid in school if he had just keep going .the Boston Bomber only killed 4 . As morbid as it sounds I feel we have been pretty lucky. Sooner or later some asshat is going to figure it out an then look out . All the rmedia is doing is showing what not to do an what t o expect.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i wonder if these morons were taking the same anti-depressant and the other 49???

i would bet the odds are good on that.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i wonder if these morons were taking the same anti-depressant and the other 49???

i would bet the odds are good on that.
    My bet is they all have mental illness and voted democratic.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.