Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: the NSA spy program and ISIS in iraq--

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Exclamation the NSA spy program and ISIS in iraq--

as our old pal "colombo" from the 1970s TV cop show would say--

" this bugs me"--

the NSA has a massive electronic spy system where it is going through every bodys emails, following them around on the internet, listening in on all phone calls , watching every bodys banking transactions, and overseas their supposedly even more intrusive.

with drone overflights actual electronic tapping of LOCs and so on.

NSA/government is spending hundreds of millions of dollars monthly , billions and billions yearly--

and violating out right to privacy and the constitution for NOTHING!

the big debate so far is "has the NSA spy program led to even actual ONE terrorist?"

now we got an even bigger cia/NSA/ intel epic fail---

somehow the president was FOOLED (according to him) into giving aid to syria , this aid turns up in the hands of ISIS which is just a new label for al-quaida.

ISIS takes all this AID from the US builds up an ARMY of support and invades iraq and has just about too take over the place-- takes a couple years time to ramp up for this --so it ain;'t like there was no time for the NSA to discover this--

all these tens of thousands of al-quaida types jabbering on cells --yet the NSA no clue??? if ther BS is working like they say--

over a couple years they should have intercepted millions of actual al-quaida communications in emails and phone calls during this period.

BUT how could all the massive NSA/CIA/FBI spy machine that is tapping into every phone on earth NOT get a hint that something big was brewing?

miss an entire army of al-quaida big enough to take over an entire country?

there is only two possible answers for this.

#1 the entire spy program is a scam and the whitehouse is utterly incompetent and irresponsible.

#2 the white house KNEW about the impending ISIS take over and sided with al-quaida. in this case choosing to do nothing is the same as siding with al-quaida.

personally i don't see how such incompetent leadership can be allowed to remain in the white house.

and if the answer is #2 ???

this bugs me!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i don't see how such incompetent leadership can be allowed to remain in the white house.
    It will continue as long as the feral bantus and the border-jumping pepper-pickers are voting.
    A friendly wager? Hillary's next.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

You forgot #3 = Both 1 & 2

We shouldn't be giving anything to other countries unless they are true allies, and that should be a loan of some type even if it's interest free.
    All the politicians that voted for or did nothing (same as voting for) to stop this flow of money should have all their belongings put toward the debt. They helped create a lot of these problems, they can help take care of them too
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

NSA computers and analysts only speakie Engrish?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

OR,,,,,a 4th possibility,,all those bucks went into some politicians pockets!!!!! A more likely sernerio,,

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ok its a little off track to your post...

but really... did these guys actually call themselves ISIS? so they stole their name from ARCHER?

no matter what they "say" it means, they had to of seen it their... kinda like they did "911" from 911.... cant just be a accident.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Islamic, syria, iraq , and i don't know what the last "S" is for-- maybe shit-eaters??

sort of a "media thing" if your unpopular and hated just change your name and now a terrorist becomes a freedom fighter--

remember that blackwater changed its name to XE or Xo or some such dumb shit--

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I've seen a couple things for this ISIS thing, Islamic State in Iraq and Syria & Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Islamic State of Indiscriminate Sodomizers.

Feedback Score

Our Chump in Chief is HMIC.."Head Muslim in Charge". That explains it all. Need I say more?
    Will Wayde likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.