Thread: 911 CALL TRANSFERRED TO VOICE MAIL SO MAN SHOOTS ROBBER

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default 911 CALL TRANSFERRED TO VOICE MAIL SO MAN SHOOTS ROBBER

AOL.com Article - Florida man calls 911, gets voicemail

Well a mans home was invaded by four armed people he called 911 an the F^%ing dispatcher transferred him to voice mail . Do he shot at least one of the bad guys . of course say the 4 minutes it took to dispatch some one was not delayed at all the police claim .
    4 minutes is an can be a life time . I can dive to town in 4 minutes.

WI has given up on all there 911 protocol about asking your name phone number your home adress an all the BS due to there completely screwed up 911 system that is under heavy attack by the public police an fire .

Last year I found a unconscious man in a car in a ditch it took 45 minutes to get a sheriff an ambulance there an I could literally have hit the t own water tower with a rifle . The Stupid B!%ch who answered was cared more about who I was than were I was at an what the problem was . I could not get any help as what to do for a unconscious man an she kept the phone tied up an kept calling back an being a C^%nt . the sheriff came from almost 35 miles away from another department , the local sheriff is about 4 miles from the wreck . I could have walked there faster .

About 10 years ago I called 911 about a vicious dog chasing kids at my home an they transferred me to a pizza place an then a medical clinic I had to literally look up an dial the local PD . iw as doig this with my belt through the dogs ( german shepherd ) collor an an 410 shot gun in the other hand . hen I called back the dispatched the cops to a man out of control with a gun . I got 6 squad cars with guns drawn on my font lawn

911 NEEDS TO HIRE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT IDIOTS WHO HAVE COMMON SENSE AN HAVE A IQ OVER 20 . THIS CRAP KEEPS HAPPENING OVER AN OVER AGAIN AL LOVER THE COUNTRY . THIS IS A CLASSIC CASE OF WHY PEOPLE ARM THEM SELVES

for t he record I would have shot all four of the ghetto ass pieces of crap invading my house first an then called the PD directly to give directions were to pick up the bodys . I cant not even fantome calling 911 first when four armed people are in my home making demands If I could get to a fire arm .

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Someone breaks in, shot first, then call
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Someone breaks in, shot first, then call
    Why call? Trash pick-up is in the morning.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    Why call? Trash pick-up is in the morning.
    Hunter
    Nah its best to call hunter, then shoot. This way you CYA when it gets to court. "Sorry yous Honor, I called."

biggun same same here. Hell were so far out in nowhere even a Police chopper takes a half hour to get here, were pretty much on our own. Our Deputies have like 500 square miles to cover on their shifts.
    Cities and towns are going friggen broke, hell the whole damn country is going broke. People in arrears on their taxes are reaching epidemic proportions. Hell if they transferred me to the pizza joint, shoot the mother friggers then order some pizza. If one of the scum bags is bleeding out, hell ask him what he wants for his last meal. That is only fair.
    I was home alone with no vehicles in the driveway. One in the garage girlfriend gone with the other truck. So I see this small light outside at dark thirty. Watching as all the lights were off. Just kind of spotted it. Grab the cannon and watch from the window, scum doggie is casing my house and the neighbors. O.K. we go a little problem here.
    So I hit 911 just to be safe.
    "What is the nature of your emergency Sir?"
    What the F$%K does nature have to do with it?"
    "I don't have an emergency, this mother F$%Ker casing my house has an emergency. Like soon to visit Jesus emergency. Bring a body bag."
    "Sir sir calm down. We will get an Officer their soon."
    Frig this, I went outside with the million beam light and put it on the scum doggie. Holy sheeeet, this guy turns into a cheetah. Damn I never saw anyone run like that. Hell I did not even want to shoot, was going to ask if he wanted to join the Olympic bobsled team.
    Young Deputy shows up about 30 minutes later, scum doggie took too the swamps. Nice kid hell it was not his fault the Officer, hell he was 40 miles away. Now no Rambo here, but I wanted to hit the swamp and flush Mr. scumdoggie with the Deputy on the flank.
    He thought that was not such a good idea and said he would look for him. Yeah right good luck with that.
    Yeah I feel your pain on that crap. Never ever be to far from your weapon, never. You never know. Be 100% sure of your target. For all I know it could have been some kid lost or something, but why did he run?
    Hell some cities like Shitcago they have closed sections of the city and posted signs saying "Their Is No Emergency Services." Like don't bother us. Hell I think they even cut off power to certain A.O.s to save money that they don't have?
    Yeah according to the frigging idiot Brady nitwits your supposed to lock yourself in the bedroom and get out your Bible till the Calvary shows up. Hell the pizza will be at your house before they show up.

"City may close some police stations to save money"
    September 19, 2011 (CHICAGO) --
    Some Chicago police stations could close their doors as part of a department cost-cutting plan.
    Balcer's predecessor on the committee, Ald. Anthony Beale, said the budget-challenged city could transfer administrators in each district to the street and save a huge chunk of Chicago's $635 million deficit.
    http://6abc.com/archive/8359789/
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

They don't use voice mail here. They just pick the phone up, say, "Please hold," and then after five minutes or so they drop the connection.
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    They don't use voice mail here. They just pick the phone up, say, "Please hold," and then after five minutes or so they drop the connection.
    Bridgeport Connecticut a once super power in machine manufacturing, steel production, all types of industries thriving. As a kid we had to hold our nose on the highway going through stinky Bridgeport.
    Now sheeeeeet, it was the first U.S. city to officially declare bankruptcy, like living off the Federal Govt. bankrupt. Forigon industry took over all manufacturing and that was the end of Bridgeport.
    Them and Holyoke Mass have become cites of pure welfare inhabitants. Holyoke was a publishing city on the Connecticut river, novelists like Mark Twain, Rudyard Kipling, Harriet Beecher Stowe and other famous novelists stayed close to Holyoke to publish their books.
    With the huge factories closed what they did was come up with a good idea "welfare." Factories were turned into slum tenements and Federal money poured in, so did the illegals to treat themselves to a free ride.
    I was with a Negro friend of mine working in Bridgeport, we came out for lunch and his car was gone, like disappeared gone. Real nice guy, he gets on his phone and dials 911.
    They took down all his info over the damn phone, no Officer was on the way, Nada. Small nice rural towns with their own Police Depts. you have a chance of someone showing up. Most of our cites are decaying, like your on your own.
    Police and Emergency Services fault? No I feel not so. Budgets have been cut to bare bones, your neighbor out of work like half our Country? Well guess what, they aint paying taxes. Were in a frigging depression, solution? Open our borders and let millions of illegal Wets in, great idea.
    Prep and keep yer powder dry, this is going to get worse before it gets better. "Hope and Change" yupper we got change alright, good job Nappie Head. Still wondering why they want our guns gone? Hungry people shoot. Full bellies watch T.V..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

As the saying goes, when seconds count, the police are just minutes away. This is crazy though. To me there is a two part fix to this type of issue. First and foremost, don't hire dumbasses to answer the 911 lines!!! DUH!!!!!! Second, too many people call 911 in non emergency situations which clogs up lines, and wastes the 911 operator's time/energy. People are lazy and will not take the time to look up a standard number to local LEO's. There needs to be another number for non emergency issues, like hell maybe 912, I don't know. Just something easy to remember, but takes the call to a different switchboard/operator, NOT the 911 system. That way after a while, ALL 911 calls will be "matter of life and death" type issues, so there is NO FREAKING REASON NOT TO ANSWER THE LINE!!!!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I know Dane county WI is doing a major over haul they had fire trucks going to the wrong houses , huge delays in dispatch cops sent to wrong house an even wrong towns . there under heavy fire here .People fired etc.

I raised holy hell when it took a sheriff an a ambulance 45 minutes to help a unconscious guy the following day called a few authorities none were surprised . . in a car wreck were the fire an ambulance were literally 2 miles a way or less . I called the 911 operator a D*&^b F&6ckign C76nt an incompetent bitch so many times it was not funny . I hung up at least three times to try to cal the local PS or fire an she kept calling me back an tying up the line . when the sheriff did show he went past me at over 100 MPh an I was in the middle of the road waving my arms . he had no clue were it was other then the hwy . I gave the bitch the mail box address the direction of travel the hwy at least 15 times an she still kept asking the same stupid shit over an over . Sherri told me he came from over 40 miles away the other sherrif station was 5 miles away an was not notified , the wreck was actually in a town ship an local pD were not notified . the ambulance came from 18 miles away an there was one sitting in the town ship with trained people 3 miles away . funny thing is they have s sobriety checkpoint about a mile up the road almost every month an there is about 20 cops then . The crash victim pulse got really weak on me several times but the 911 operator kept asking what the guy was doing . MY standard reply was he is hes still Fing unconscious you dumb bitch were is the help . I was afraid to move him his head an neck were at a weird angle . he only had one leg also an his fake leg was in the passenger seat . but it was a full 45 minutes for help to come an Im 15 minutes from the state capitol 2 minutes from one town an 8 minuted from another RANTOFF

Feedback Score

Like when my vehicle slid off the mountain years ago. I crawl up roll over into the ditch on the other side and called 911.where is your emergency? LOL. What's the address? There isn't one I'm almost at the top maybe four miles from the bottom. Sir I can't help you without an address. Lady I'm in a ditch on a mountain their ain't no address.I'm trying to help you sir.start at the bottom and drive up I'm the guy laying in the ditch.rescue squad guys thanked me for crawling up the mountain cause they didn't want to go down there.wrecker driver looked at me two days later when I went to clean out my stuff and said you can walk?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.