Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Pittsburgh SWAT breaks into wrong home, leaving innocent grandmother ‘violated’

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Texas grandmother, autistic man held at gunpoint in wrong-door police raid

policestateusa.com / by Site Staff in News / June 17, 2014

HOUSTON, TX — A woman and her disabled son were held at gunpoint when police breached their security door and raided their home looking for narcotics. They found none, since they were raiding the wrong address.

Houston grandmother Barbara Thomas says that she thought she was going to die when armed men ripped past her burglar bars and aimed guns at her and her autistic son earlier in 2014.

“They told me to get down,” Thomas said to KPRC. “There were guns everywhere. I mean, the long guns with lights on them. I was crying hysterically.”

Thomas says that she and her son were forced to crouch in the living room as the intruders threatened them and demanded drugs. Of course, they were no ordinary drug-seeking intruders. They were sent by the Houston Police Department.

“I know at least three (officers) were right there because they had guns directly at me and my son, and the rest I know were going through the house.”
    “They had guns directly at me and my son…There were guns everywhere. I mean, the long guns with lights on them. I was crying hysterically.”

The cops’ hatred for personal freedoms was only surpassed by their incompetence. After allegedly tearing through bedrooms, the kitchen, and closets looking for contraband, police finally realized that they were terrorizing the wrong family.

READ MORE
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

I just read somewhere an quote that fits this perfectly. The police are supposed to protect the people, and the army is supposed to protect country. When they come together(SWAT) you have tyraney(sp).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    If anything the only purpose of such SWAT teams is to remove an immediate threat to human life

- Black Blade
    Thats all they are used for here (SWAT) , Thats why I can not comprehend what people are posting from in the rest of the country. I do think it is because of the Democratic ran Unions that those Departments think they are untouchable. I said it before, you do that crap here, your fired or locked up.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Pryotex View Post
    Thats all they are used for here
    There's an old Chinese curse that goes; ."May you have an interesting life".. I have had an interesting life. I was flying from Atlantic City to S.W. Florida. At AC, I had SWAT rolled on me. BECAUSE I WASN'T GETTING DRESSED .F A S T. .E N O U G H. AFTER THE DOUCHE BAGS STRIP-SEARCHED ME. I was 7 weeks out from a back operation and I wasn't moving fast enough for them.
    SWAT
    MRAPs
    Select-fire
    Flash-bangs
    No-knocks
    Don't give LEOs ANY OF THEM. They'll look for an ITCH FOR a way and place to use them.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

There's no rational excuse for these government sanctioned home invasion teams in 99.999% of these cases. In almost every case the person they seek can simply be picked up when they leave the house and detained while some cop(s) just knock on the door and walk in to search. If it's a "big" operation the perps won't be able to dispose of the evidence - no sewer line that huge exists. The whole point of these no-knock warrants is so the home invasion team members can get a hard on and fuck with people to satisfy their saddism perversions. If anything the only purpose of such SWAT teams is to remove an immediate threat to human life (i.e. hostage situations, kidnappings, etc.) not to screw with folk over a joint or unpaid parking tickets. It's no coincidence that the majority of people now want drugs legalized. Sheesh!

- Black Blade
    Yea no mention of who they were really looking for , what the suspect was accused of etc . Its hard for me to think about all the home work an preparation that goes into a raid like this were a LEO is potentially risking their life an then they screw up like this . those guys don't just decide to go raid a house for no reason they had to have had eyes on it for some time do How the F&^k do they hit the wrong home ???

Why exactly does furniture need to be tossed through windows? What is the need for the distructuon ??

I have no idea if there after terrorist s or a low level dirt ball but they need to get there shit straight.

Why go this route were a single dog bark could get them walking into fire fight ??? pick them up in the liqueur store parking lot were there in the open

look at the Boston bombing 5000 leo.troops o n the ground a shoot off were cops were shot from friendly fire likely a 1000 rounds shot by cops bullets going through innocent peoples houses less than a dozen by the suspects an one still drove away . BRILLIANT

Mistakes like this endanger innocent people but they also let the bad guys get a way or even possibly get the upperhand an retaliate.

I dont like to talk tough but if my dog ever barks an the door comes flying open busted up an no one identifies them selves there will likely be lives lost .

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I wonder if this guy in the ninja costume was ever able to live this down or still suffers ridicule from his peers? He looks ridiculous.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post

I wonder if this guy in the ninja costume was ever able to live this down or still suffers ridicule from his peers? He looks ridiculous.
    Mr. Blade, I was looking at that issue (yes I still have it) about three weeks ago and was wondering if anybody ever found out what that piece-of-shit's name was.
    As for 'peers', this trash has no peers. I hold the local animal control officers in higher regard.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Here's another one of police being dicks.

Police Under Fire for Hauling Naked Couple to Jail

The naked truth may come out for a Georgia couple.

A federal judge this week ruled three Greene County sheriff’s deputies can be sued for allegedly hauling a man and a woman to jail wearing little besides handcuffs and their birthday suits, according to court documents.

Megan Mitchell and Clifton Jackson were arrested on Oct. 14, 2010, for marijuana possession and contributing to a 16-year-old’s drinking. The duo was found naked when deputies arrived at their home, and the deputies refused their pleas to dress, according to court documents.

Mitchell was only permitted a sweater but no pants or underwear, and Jackson was only allowed a short jacket that left everything below his waist exposed.
    My comment - The next line is proof a lot of them think they are above the law, or can make the law they want it to be
    The judge denied the deputies’ claim they are immune from a lawsuit.

“A jury could conclude … there was no legitimate purpose for parading them in front of their neighbors that way,” U.S. District Court Judge Clay Land wrote.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Here's another one of police being dicks.

Police Under Fire for Hauling Naked Couple to Jail

The naked truth may come out for a Georgia couple.

A federal judge this week ruled three Greene County sheriff’s deputies can be sued for allegedly hauling a man and a woman to jail wearing little besides handcuffs and their birthday suits, according to court documents.

Megan Mitchell and Clifton Jackson were arrested on Oct. 14, 2010, for marijuana possession and contributing to a 16-year-old’s drinking. The duo was found naked when deputies arrived at their home, and the deputies refused their pleas to dress, according to court documents.

Mitchell was only permitted a sweater but no pants or underwear, and Jackson was only allowed a short jacket that left everything below his waist exposed.
    My comment - The next line is proof a lot of them think they are above the law, or can make the law they want it to be
    The judge denied the deputies’ claim they are immune from a lawsuit.

Hope they do file suit and win huge monetary damages.
    “A jury could conclude … there was no legitimate purpose for parading them in front of their neighbors that way,” U.S. District Court Judge Clay Land wrote.
    I think many officers such as these are simply Saddists. Probably pulled wings off butterflies and tortured kittens when they were children. I never understood some folks capacity for cruelty for the pure sake of getting a boner by being cruel to others for no rational reason.

As is said - "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Hopefully they do file suit and win huge monetary damages.
    2ndAmendican likes this.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Police burst into wrong apartment, shoot innocent woman hiding in closet

policestateusa.com / by Site Staff in News / June 18, 2014

HEMPSTEAD, NY — An innocent woman hid in a closet when armed strangers unexpectedly broke into her apartment. While cowering in fear, she was discovered by one of the intruders — actually a police officer raiding the wrong address — who promptly shot her in the chest after opening the closet door.

A Flawed Warrant

The botched raid was part of a joint narcotics investigation by the Nassau County Police Force Bureau of Special Operations (BSO), the Town of Hempstead Police Department, and the Nassau County District Attorney’s Office.

READ MORE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.