Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Pittsburgh SWAT breaks into wrong home, leaving innocent grandmother ‘violated’

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

That's just f-ed up in every way
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

these types of actions will only continue with greater frequency. many forget, LEO's are not there to protect you. they are there to enforce the will of the State

and THAT is fact

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Here's another one of police being dicks.

Police Under Fire for Hauling Naked Couple to Jail

The naked truth may come out for a Georgia couple.

A federal judge this week ruled three Greene County sheriff’s deputies can be sued for allegedly hauling a man and a woman to jail wearing little besides handcuffs and their birthday suits, according to court documents.

Megan Mitchell and Clifton Jackson were arrested on Oct. 14, 2010, for marijuana possession and contributing to a 16-year-old’s drinking. The duo was found naked when deputies arrived at their home, and the deputies refused their pleas to dress, according to court documents.

Mitchell was only permitted a sweater but no pants or underwear, and Jackson was only allowed a short jacket that left everything below his waist exposed.
    My comment - The next line is proof a lot of them think they are above the law, or can make the law they want it to be
    The judge denied the deputies’ claim they are immune from a lawsuit.

“A jury could conclude … there was no legitimate purpose for parading them in front of their neighbors that way,” U.S. District Court Judge Clay Land wrote.
    Why would they be "Immune" from a lawsuit ? Thats the trash that gives cops a bad reputation. IM IN GEORGIA, I know Georgia law. If you walk a nude adult outside and a kid is there YOU WILL BE CHARGED WITH CHILD ENDANGERMENT. What The Fuckk, They do not even know the laws of their state. That is plain old ignorance and I have nothing to say that could support them.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Couple Terrorized By Reasonless DHS No Knock Raid

Snippit:

On June 10th, 2014, at about 6:16 am, an armed to the teeth SWAT unit broke down the door of Kari Edwards, threw in a concussion grenade and then stormed in with weapons aiming at center mass. “They busted in like I was a terrorist or something,” Ms. Edwards explained.

“[An officer] demanded that I drop the towel I was covering my naked body with,” the frightened homeowner added, “before snatching it off me physically and throwing me to the ground.” Describing yet another atrocity committed by authorities, Edwards stated, “While I lay naked, I was cuffed so tightly I could not feel my hands. For no reason, at gunpoint. [Agents] refused to cover me, no matter how many times I asked.”

Furthermore, Edwards’ boyfriend explained that as she laid there bare, one officer kept, “Eying me up and down like I was eye candy.”

In her house she described a slew of agencies ranging from police, to ICE and gang task force, but Edwards states that she was able to determine that it was a DHS operation over time. As officers marched through the house, they soon noticed surveillance cameras and forcibly repositioned them to the wall saying they couldn’t be recorded.

To this day, Edwards still does not know why DHS kicked in her door and searched her place mentioning that she’s never been in trouble with the law and had even her last traffic violation about 10 years ago. The judge who signed the warrant reportedly will not return her calls.

Continued: Couple Terrorized By Reasonless DHS No Knock Raid // Mr. Conservative
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

This "DHS" was a good idea that morphed into a monster scared little men. It needs to go (and wholesale all there stock pile of ammo and weapons)

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Pryotex, I am in general not anti-LEO, but more and more I keep seeing and hearing more from the "Bad" side. It is slowly conditioning me to immediately mistrust LEOs. No knock warrants, SWAT raids, shooting the family pets (usually in front of the pleading owner) unnecessarily damaging property, physically abusing women and children in some of these false raids (like the baby whose face was almost blown off by a flash/bang thrown in his bedroom window a couple weeks ago near me.) beating and falsely arresting people for videotaping the LEOs, etc..... All of these acts are becoming not only common place, but seem to be the norm.

My kids have always had a mistrust of local LEOs in my AO, and I never understood it. Recently my daughter and I were talking about this very subject, and she told me some stories about things that happened when she was a teenager. The LEOs in the town of Greer, S.C. would pull the kids over, physically jerk them out of the car, usually at gunpoint, then they would start hitting/smacking one of the boys, daring them to fight back. They would write them tickets for things they had not done, and dare them to try and prove otherwise. "Kid who do you think the judge is gonna believe, me or you?" So all of her generation has a serious mistrust of law enforcement.

My closest buddy at work has always held LEOs in high regard. He's read the articles, etc..., but had never had a bad experience before. That changed a few weeks ago. My buddy who has NEVER been in any legal trouble in his 57 years is an avid hiking/outdoor enthusiast. He goes out West twice a year to hit some of the various State and Federal parks in Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, etc.... He does a Spring trip, and then a Fall trip. Sometimes he takes his younger brother who is approximately 52. Middle aged, clean cut white males, with a rental small SUV full of camping gear going through Kansas. K-9 cop pulls them for 79 in a 75 zone. Cop acts like he was doing 100. He couldn't believe the cop pulled him for 4 MPH over!! Cop takes the license and rental agreement back to his car. Comes back and says "sir, I see that you were convicted of robbery back in 1981." First off it was not him, they found out it was the wrong SSN. Second, what freaking difference does that make?!?!?!? Hell he could've been convicted of murder back in 81, and as long as he'd done his time and wasn't a fugitive of some sort, why is that applicable to ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! Then the cop says he wants to run the dog around the car. My buddy says sure, since he has nothing to hide. Dog doesn't seem to get excited over anything, until the cop puts his hand on the back glass and gives a command, and the dog acts like he wants to climb in the back. Cop says "I got a hit for drugs" and puts my buddy in cuffs in the back of the cop car. Calls in back-up, who gets his brother out and placed in the other cop car. They interogate both of them, then go pull EVERYTHING out of the vehicle and put it on the side of the road. Again claim the dog "hit" on drugs, but now all of a sudden they can't find anything. Cop keeps grilling my buddy about it, and the my buddy says "brother if someone smoked some pot or something in this vehicle before we got it yesterday, well then I have no control over that. I don't do, nor have I ever done drugs." Well then the cop decides that something isn't right with the car rental agreement. "Say you claim you got this rental in S.C., but the registration comes back as N.C." Seriously, WTF?!?!?! This dumbass doesn't understand how rental cars/agencies work?!?!?! After an hour in the back of the cop car, the cop finally lets him go and says something to the effect of "Well, I didn't catch you with it, but I know theres some drugs in that car." Is this the type of dumbass thug that law enforcement agencies are hiring now?!?!?! Paranoid, degenerate, lying, thugish, power hungry pieces of sh*t?!?!?! I may not be quite where Hunter02 is, but I'm getting to the point where I don't trust them until they prove they are "one of the good guys".

I'm glad the guy in Texas got off on the charges for killing a LEO during a no-knock raid. When Law Enforcement UNNECESSARILY places us, the law abiding citizen into making a split second decision in the middle of the night, as to how to defend/protect his family, then they get what they ask for when they get shot by the homeowner. It should be completely LEGAL to defend and protect your home and family from intrusion like that, no matter who it is coming through the door. Like Biggun said, there are simple ways to pick someone up on a warrant. Wait until they go to the corner store for a pack of cigarettes, or to the barbeshop, or whatever. First and foremost GET THE F*CKING ADDRESS CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pryotex View Post
    This "DHS" was a good idea that morphed into a monster scared little men. It needs to go (and wholesale all there stock pile of ammo and weapons)
    I have to disagree. We already had too much Federal Law Enforcement. All we needed was a process for the various organizations to communicate. To create another non constitutional Federal Department to go along with the Department of Education, Department of Energy, Department of Agriculture, Department of Housing and Urban Developement, was stricly a way to further rob the American taxpayer of more money, and further infringe on our rights. Have they truly stopped one single "terrorist plot", at least one that they didn't set-up and entrap the individual? Not to my knowledge. It's just another way to control us.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Police raid wrong home, throw innocent woman into yard half-naked

policestateusa.com / Site Staff / June 21, 2014

“Sometimes innocent people are present and inconvenienced,” a county spokesman said, after a family was terrorized.

SAN BRUNO, CA — An innocent family was terrorized when masked, gun-wielding police officers performed a surprise pre-dawn raid on their home. One woman was flung into the front yard unclothed and a 93-year-old grandmother was so badly traumatized that she had to be hospitalized.

The intrusion resulted when the San Mateo County Narcotics Task Force performed a sloppy investigation of a man suspected of wearing “gang colors” and getting high without government permission.

The raid team managed to strike the address listed on the warrant, but — as we have often seen — the warrant itself contained false information. The error stemmed from the fact that the listed address was a building comprised of 3 separate living units, two of which had nothing to do with the investigation. The warrant made no distinction, exposing completely unrelated parties to an unsolicited helping of law and order.

The San Mateo Daily Journal describes the incident as described in the lawsuit:

At 6:30 a.m. July 2, Lisa Yeager was dressed only in a bra and panties while dressing for work when the masked officers arrived with assault rifles, according to the suit that states she opened the door and was thrown into a wall with such force she lost control of her bladder.
    READ MORE
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    I have to disagree.
    When it was first "created" it was ONLY to be a way for information to be shared and available to offices that might not have received any info (Ex. Feds getting a tip and not saying anything to the local Police).
    The Info share turned into "Personnel" that are now armed and snatching citizens up.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pryotex View Post
    When it was first "created" it was ONLY to be a way for information to be shared and available to offices that might not have received any info (Ex. Feds getting a tip and not saying anything to the local Police).
    The Info share turned into "Personnel" that are now armed and snatching citizens up.
    I had not seen anything that claimed that the DHS was supposed to be for information only. If so, I stand corrected. Either way, it has helped to irrevocably change the landscape of America for Law Abiding Citizens. It's of little impact to actual "terrorists".

Also, please do not think that because you wear a badge, I'm against you. That's not what I'm trying to say. Thank you for the job you do, and thank you for following the rules.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.