Thread: Anyone ever done a gun buy back?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Anyone ever done a gun buy back?

I did a 22 crap rifle I couldn't make work for a 100bucks.cops knew me and let me look around.nothing in there worth the money. Helped buy groceries and got a good look at what really. Went on

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

when i was a kid i had a RG .22 pistol my dad bought from the mail man for $15 i think.

it had every flaw a pistol revolver could have and as a kid shooting it with cheap bricks of 22 LR it began to develop a few new bad habits--like shaving the bullets, out of time cylinder and swelled up cylinder holes--LOL==

i would have been glad to have give that one to the police for $100--

i think it became so dangerous to use i took my welder and welded it into a solid mass just so no one else would try to shoot the thing-- a real turkey it was--

Feedback Score

No offense stalker, but I wouldn't give the asshats the satisfaction of having them think they're doing something right.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

stalker depending on the buy back you hit their can be some good deals to be had. Guys are showing up at them and putting up signs to talk to them before turning them in. This where legal to do private sales like here in Florida. Trying to remember where it was, but a bit back somebody turned in a full auto WWII Thompson Grandpa had sitting in their family closet.
    Wonder where that ended up??
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Wonder where that ended up??
    4th, quit asking stoopid questions. The Captain got it.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

No offense taken Hunter. I understand your point.I just figured if i could help drain their budget a little quicker. ..you know.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    4th, quit asking stoopid questions. The Captain got it.
    Hunter
    Yeah he got my nieces WWII .45 that they "melted down." Right Crooked mother F#$kers in a to be unnamed State where my relatives are even L.O.s way up the food chain.
    They melted it down then an ATF Agent knocked on the door with the melted down weapon all back together and bought it from my niece. How dey do dat?????????????????????????????????????
    Someone in Comifornia I read a bit back turned in what I think was some kind of anti-aircraft rocket? Hey no questions asked, gibs me my Air Jordans jumps highs. Not sure if it was able to fire but it was kind of funny.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Wink Oh here they are..

Rocket launchers turned in during L.A. gun buyback not functional

Police say the launchers appear to be antitank weapons. Authorities collected more than 2,000 weapons in exchange for supermarket gift cards.
    Rocket launchers turned in during L.A. gun buyback not functional - Los Angeles Times

Guess they were non firing anti tank rockets?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

yes recently someone showed up with a stg 44, it was going to be destroyed until a museum found out and it was donated,

In NJ when they have buy backs, they clean out the evidence room to tell folks they were turned in, to show the taxpayers they are not getting RG pistols and ravens, and grandpas old single barrel shotgun, what a con

out west my buddy sits out the gun buy back hall looking for WW 2 souviners he has picked up a few Jap rifles this way for cheap cause they were gonna get a voucher for $50
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

It sucks to give them anything they can show as there actions being a success . I think its funny when people turn in junk that wont ever work any way .

I saw saiga stocks some were for about 2$ each i as thinking some Zip guns made for about $10 would turn a good profit at one oft those deals . You would be likely of manufacturing with intent to sell however .

Yea some idiot turn in a inert useless shoulder fired rocket tube an it makes the news as if they saved thousands of lives .Whats even more sad is the LEO,s have no glue its junk.\

MY X mother in law turned in a lot of the family fire arms so she could a voucher for shoes . i know there was at least on model 70 winchester deer rifle an a very nice remington shot gun . Dumb bitch could have sold them easy for around a grand ..Im sure y son her grandson would have loved to have had some of his great grand fathers guns

I have also heard reports of guns being stolen to turn in

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.