Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: how do you get an odor

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Cool how do you get an odor

Out of rubber grips? I mean damn thanks dad for the 38 and I'm not complaining but I'd like to keep the original grips but they stink! Ideas?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i don't know exactly -- but you could try putting the grips in a coffee can with baking soda-- or maybe even fresh coffee grounds ?

i think that how dealers get cat stink and other odors out of cars and trucks--

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Out of rubber grips? I mean damn thanks dad for the 38 and I'm not complaining but I'd like to keep the original grips but they stink! Ideas?
    stalker if you ever ever want to ruin somebody's car. Now not saying you would do this or anyone would. This is for entertainment purposes only.
    O.K. so I know a guy who knows a guy who met a guy. Not they get ahold of like 300 pounds of Maine lobster, like live now, no sheeeeet. Ah it fell off the truck or some damn thing, I don't exactly know, I was not there.
    Now this guy doing the pickup, well he borrows his Bros like brand new Chevy go fast nice car. Cool. Well he heaves the damn crates of lobster in the freaking back seat. O.K. all good so far. HOLY SHEET. About a week later the damn car smelled like the Shitcago sewer plant. Damn it stunk, so they told me. Guy who did the heist had to go into hiding, like their was no coming back for this poor car, damn they said it stunk.
    So moral of the story, heave the grips. Their aint no coming back for the poor things, like gone. Call APEX. Buy new.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

4th can I send them to you? LOL.maybe throw em in the ocean for a week or so? I mean damn they're like old spice and piss.god bless him he wears a diaper but he's a two theatre WW2 vet so i gotta respect him.maybe Smith sells em so he won't know. Cause he'll check I know him. It's outside waiting for rain right now.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    4th can I send them to you? LOL.maybe throw em in the ocean for a week or so? I mean damn they're like old spice and piss.god bless him he wears a diaper but he's a two theatre WW2 vet so i gotta respect him.maybe Smith sells em so he won't know. Cause he'll check I know him. It's outside waiting for rain right now.
    Well hell be gone dang blast it too hell. Yall show respect to my Brother. Ah do like I did with the lobsters, now WTF I did not do that with the damn crustaceans. Hell no, I did not have sex with that woman. Uh nope. Trust me.
    Ruined my Bros damn car, anyway. Just saying thank you smuch Dad." Then heave the damn things." Bring em here. My canal, ask sniper, is filled with AK parts, Russian kits, friggen all kinds of crap that refused to cooperate with my instructions.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Sniffs under armpits .Eeww! It just happens. Working in the tropics etc.

From a chemist perspective odors are just "stank Chemicals" . No shit!

I bet that 38 handle was stuck up against Dad's arm pit for years.

On a related subject, Oh GOd I hate that dead rotting body smell. That is caused by the decomposition process producing long chain di-amines during the rotting process.

Those Chemicals have names like 'Putrescine and Cadaverine" . Hah!

Just nasty smelling and it gets in your clothes and hair. I guess you vets know more than me about that. It takes 3 showers to get em out. I hated working with them chemicals in College.

I kid you not.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Dawn dishwasher detergent worked for a minute period.like the gun but damn! Lobster would smell better right now!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

STG burning never leaves your senses.

Feedback Score

Liquid downy fabric softener will take the stink out of just about anything. Put it on, let it dry, rinse it off.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks FFarl! Will try.still stinks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.