Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Making up facts about guns

Feedback Score

Lets try this again.

Here goes.

Making up facts about guns-obama-shotgun-photoshop_backward.jpg

Feedback Score

Making up facts about guns-obambo-625x625-.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Making up facts about guns-obama-shotgun-photoshop_chicoms.jpg  

Making up facts about guns-skeeter.jpg  

Feedback Score

Making up facts about guns-skeeter.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Making up facts about guns-photogeneralleeobama.jpg  

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My dad gave me his model 12 Winchester I gave him my 38 snubbie. We traffickers? Or family?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

O baba baba o baama. If I could afford it I would give you a t shirt. ..

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    My dad gave me his model 12 Winchester I gave him my 38 snubbie. We traffickers? Or family?
    FIRST CLASS FEDERAL FELONS
    Hunter

Feedback Score

Ooooh,

Are we still making up stuff about guns? I am still having a hard time posting some of these photos. They are the correct file format, proper size, hmmmmm I will try again later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Making up facts about guns-skeeter.jpg  

Making up facts about guns-photogeneralleeobama.jpg  

Last edited by SouthTexasGuy; 06-21-2014 at 01:19 AM. Reason: trying to post a photo

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Facts have never stood in the way of the anti-gun idiots of the Left. You know the dangerous "shoulder thingy that flips up" will allow a madman to shoot 10 thousand rounds a second from his 30 round magazine as he tries to harm "the children" that in the pre-school class right next to the Neo-Nazi Skinhead Shooting Range where they shoot illegal machine guns and rocket launchers. The worst part is that the Sheeple believe it, instead of taking the time to do a little legitimate research.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Dear
    MR Obama

Here are some facts most of which are from the FBI that you seem to not be familiar with .

about 52% of homicides are committed by black men .. black men make up about 7% of our population based on a figure of 13-14 % of the country is black an about half of them must be males .

of those 52 % of homicide's a very large majority are black on black . ( about 80% as I recall).

about 33% of black men are in jail or a have been in jail . please MR Obama can you address this disturbing trend. facts show 95% of them voted for you if they can vote still.

Of those black men who killed about 90% ( my guess) are on federal aid of some sort an also have been in jail previously . I also suspect most of them are from broken homes. So you might say 50% or so of killers IN the USA ae federally funded an have been in jail an let go already .

As a black man as you proclaim to be you should have some understanding as to what is happening in America , so please address why so many blacks are killing so many people an fix the problem . Then once you have done that maybe we can discuss how so called assault rifles that make up only about 3% of guns used in shootings are needed by the other 93% of the population to protect them selves from a small 7% group who continue to kill an rob the american public .

knives an other object kill more people than assault weapons do in the united states . perhaps you can mention that to the media when you discuss why over half of the murders in this county are by blacks they seem to not know these facts .

Also once you fix the black on black problem can you address the illeage alean problem were they are responsiabel for a very high number of rapes an stabbings?

Also can you please stop lowering the flag every time someone dies in this country that is white it does not seem fair to 40 or 50 black people who get shot in your home town of Chicago were there is already a ban on most of the guns you wish to take away . perhaps you could go there ever monday an give a speech about saving children while you give those victims equal time as white peole who get shot . I also wish you could spend some of the money that you spent on the boston bomber who only killed 4 people an help black stop killing each other or try to clean up areas were so many are shot every week .I dont think we needed 4000 LEOs to catch two guys in Boston an it might have been safer since they were shooting each other by mistake .
    Ik find it disturbing that the media never mentions them but when a white kid is shot you lower the flags hold a press conference an then go to there home town disrupting everything to have your picture taken

Thank you
    A concerned tax paying citizen who has been attacked twice by meambers of the 7% of the population who does over half the killing in the united states .

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Awesome letter Biggun!! Did you write that, or copy and post it?? Either way it's spot on.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.