Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Making up facts about guns

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Awesome letter Biggun!! Did you write that, or copy and post it?? Either way it's spot on.

I wrote it . I need to verify some how how many killers are on federal aid nut the rest of the numbers are from FBI statics +or minus a little .

I need to reverify the percentage of black on black murders also I recall it being about 80%

As i recall blacks commit just under 50% of killings when a gun is used but commit over 50% of actual murders with all weapons combined.

I don't say this stuff to sound racist I truly wish someone could fix this problem. its pretty bad when such a small segment of our population regardless of there race or color is killing so many of there own group . If it was skin heads or or biker gangs or some other group the government would declare war on them .

Crimes by illegals are sky rocketing also an there not going to get any better anytime soon.

most of the statics I have stated are on the FBI website . oddly florida is not counted in those numbers ????

Gun grime is at its lowest since around 1057 or percentage wise per number of citizens .
    The number of killings in big cities by gangs an drug related people is staggering . thise same citys have tough gun laws so the media an politicians wont bring it up much .

I personaly think we need to do some thing for inner city youths . If we can spend a billion dollars on studying cows farting we can do something to get kids going the right direction .

The local director of the boys an girls club in madison WI is a black chicago transplant were almost every male student he went to grade school has been killed or OD'd . he seems to be making a big difference . kids who go to there are posting grades in the top 85% almost all are graduating an many have found scholarships for college an up an youth arrests are way way down for them . IF I was a rich rich man Id throw some coin his direction . I see that guy up at 5 am pedaling his bike to work an hes seen every were helping people . He talks candidly about how blacks need to better them selves an I have yet to hear him blame whites or other things for the problems blacks have . He has turned the local boys an girls club into a learning center an not just a place to shoot hoops . Many local businesses have donated computers an other stuff an it seems to be making a difference . many locals have brought his work to the attention of others .
    IMO we need more guys like him helping out kids of alll races , yes it would be n ice if parents did there jobs but the fact is some of these kids are from 4th generation welfare family who have never seen a parent or grand parent got o work . I know the local club has been very proactive in finding kids jobs anI know of those who have hired them they have reported respectful hard working young adults . Its good to hear stuff like that

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Awesome letter Biggun!! Did you write that, or copy and post it?? Either way it's spot on.

I wrote it . I need to verify some how how many killers are on federal aid nut the rest of the numbers are from FBI statics +or minus a little .

I need to reverify the percentage of black on black murders also I recall it being about 80%

As i recall blacks commit just under 50% of killings when a gun is used but commit over 50% of actual murders with all weapons combined.

I don't say this stuff to sound racist I truly wish someone could fix this problem. its pretty bad when such a small segment of our population regardless of there race or color is killing so many of there own group . If it was skin heads or or biker gangs or some other group the government would declare war on them .

Crimes by illegals are sky rocketing also an there not going to get any better anytime soon.

most of the statics I have stated are on the FBI website . oddly florida is not counted in those numbers ????

Gun grime is at its lowest since around 1057 or percentage wise per number of citizens .
    The number of killings in big cities by gangs an drug related people is staggering . thise same citys have tough gun laws so the media an politicians wont bring it up much .

I personaly think we need to do some thing for inner city youths . If we can spend a billion dollars on studying cows farting we can do something to get kids going the right direction .

The local director of the boys an girls club in madison WI is a black chicago transplant were almost every male student he went to grade school has been killed or OD'd . he seems to be making a big difference . kids who go to there are posting grades in the top 85% almost all are graduating an many have found scholarships for college an up an youth arrests are way way down for them . IF I was a rich rich man Id throw some coin his direction . I see that guy up at 5 am pedaling his bike to work an hes seen every were helping people . He talks candidly about how blacks need to better them selves an I have yet to hear him blame whites or other things for the problems blacks have . He has turned the local boys an girls club into a learning center an not just a place to shoot hoops . Many local businesses have donated computers an other stuff an it seems to be making a difference . many locals have brought his work to the attention of others .
    IMO we need more guys like him helping out kids of alll races , yes it would be n ice if parents did there jobs but the fact is some of these kids are from 4th generation welfare family who have never seen a parent or grand parent got o work . I know the local club has been very proactive in finding kids jobs anI know of those who have hired them they have reported respectful hard working young adults . Its good to hear stuff like that

Feedback Score

That is a great letter Mr. 1biggun.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Ditto, great letter. I think the issue needs to be attacked from several directions at once. I'd go with ending 'rewards" for poor behavior on the Welfare crowd. They spit out kids to get a bigger check. That has to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.