Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Church Declare Gay Marriage Is Christian ?!?!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    The method of death at the time was stoning.
    Hunter
    It still is in islamic countries
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The top legislative body of the Presbyterian Church in America voted by large margins Thursday to recognize same-sex marriage as Christian in the church constitution,
    An we wonder why so many clergy are caught molesting little boys ?? No I don't wonder a lot of those people are freaks likely molested them selves at chruch when they were kids so now its normal an OK to them.

Its pretty sad when the Church starts bowing to political an media pressure an does not stay true to its beliefs

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

One day as the people of this strange world gets to the point of desperation, with the lack of food and water, everything will turn around, and the queers will
    be the fist to come under the harshness of a desperate nation, and they will fall by great numbers, and the dick suckers will be back in the closet.
    I feel as I'm lucky, and lived to see the best this country has to offer in the years from 1945 to 1980'.
    My grandson asked what I thought about queers, and I stated that I did not know any, but if I did I would not like them.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Feedback Score

Remember Always Remember GOD WILL HAVE THE FINAL SAY

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    No 2nd. What it actually says is; 'If a man lies with a man as a man lies with a woman, they shall surely be put to death' Leviticus 20:13
    The method of death at the time was stoning.
    Hunter
    Sorry, I'm not up on everything as I don't actually spend much time reading the Bible. (I should, but I don't.) That sounds even better though. I imagine that if the various religons were to start practicing what their respective books say, the gays would head back into the closet, instead of onto every freaking television show there is!!!! As a guy at work calls it "Hellivision". LOl.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.