Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Church Declare Gay Marriage Is Christian ?!?!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Default Church Declare Gay Marriage Is Christian ?!?!

Presbyterian Church Leaders Declare Gay Marriage Is Christian - NBC News

Presbyterian Church Leaders Declare Gay Marriage Is Christian

DETROIT — The top legislative body of the Presbyterian Church in America voted by large margins Thursday to recognize same-sex marriage as Christian in the church constitution, adding language that marriage can be the union of "two people," not just "a man and a woman.

The amendment approved by the Presbyterian General Assembly requires approval from a majority of the 172 regional presbyteries, which will vote on the change over the next year. But in a separate policy change that takes effect at the end of this week's meeting, delegates voted to allow ministers to preside at gay weddings in states where the unions are legal and local congregational leaders approve. Nineteen states and the District of Columbia recognize same-sex marriage.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

And that's just one of the reasons my dad left the presbyterian church back in 1941. The asshats are still harrassing my mom for dad's 'yearly commitment', and dad's been gone for almost 23 years.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Butt lovin freakin homos. God did not design our tools to be used on another man, but with a woman. "Aids" Gods burning bush disease. Harvard Lampoon did a great article on that one.
    How would yah like to drop your kids off at school and see this thing as their teacher???
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i would guess that demoniation will get some kind of "special blessing" from the obama administration?

a politically correct church is a oxymoron term.

maybe they will merge with the crystal cathedral and/or take up "chrislam" next?

hell no wonder al-quaida hates christains --

i bet hagee and van impie throw a fit over this one--LOL

Feedback Score

They just don't want to believe Mary Magdaline was Jesus' wife, so they got to go the other way.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

How would yah like to drop your kids off at school and see this thing as their teacher???
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

That's freaking crazy!!!!! Do Presbeterians not use the Holy Bible?!?!?! If I'm not mistaken, it has numerous passages that say things like "A man shall not lay with another man as he lays with a woman" and "Marriage is definied as the union of one man and one woman", etc.... Nowhere in there does it say "but you can bend to public pressure from disgusting sinners, and change anything you want to"! Hell you gonna make rape and murder moral and legal now? I mean come on people!!! This has definitely got to be the start of the "End of Days".
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Geez, I wanna get off this planet before they make it mandatory.
    Certified AR-15/M-16 Armorer / SIG Pistol Armorer

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The bible is just a worthless old bunch of paper OH wait was that the constitution ?? I keep forgetting.??

I love how all these religions keep changing the rules on a faith has suspended to be locked in stone to keep the collection plates full .

I have beliefs but none of them are dictated by a man at a alter in a air conditioned room with fake stained glass windows an a electric microphone who claims to know all an then asks for money . I can find an feel god without men who proclaim to teach his word .

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    "A man shall not lay with another man as he lays with a woman"
    No 2nd. What it actually says is; 'If a man lies with a man as a man lies with a woman, they shall surely be put to death' Leviticus 20:13
    The method of death at the time was stoning.
    Hunter
    2ndAmendican likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.