Thread: Student Stuck in Embarrassing Spot

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Talking Student Stuck in Embarrassing Spot

LOL I don't know why but this article was funny to me

American Student Ends Up Trapped in Giant Vagina Sculpture - NBC News
    American Student Ends Up Trapped in Giant Vagina Sculpture

MAINZ, Germany -- Call it a stimulating study-abroad experience. An American exchange student sparked an "extraordinary rescue mission" when his leg became trapped inside a giant vagina sculpture. "It was a dare," fire department squad leader Markus Mozer told NBC News. "The young man had tried to pose for an unusual photo and climbed into the artwork."

A total of 22 rescue workers with special equipment were deployed to the scene in the southern Germany city of Tuebingen on Friday to free the 20-year-old but a “forceps delivery was not necessary," local newspaper Schwaebisches Tagblatt noted. "We were able to pull the victim out with our bare hands after about 30 minutes," Mozer added. The six-foot replica of female genitalia was installed 13 years ago outside the microbiology and virology department of the city’s university clinic. It is worth nearly $200,000.

Me; What the hell makes that sculpture worth 200k ???? LOL
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

What would complete the story is to find out the kid's name is Johnson or Dick...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Very embarrassing, yikes!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

LMAO!!!! Definitely embarrasing as hell.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

What's so 'embarrassing' about that? I dream of the day that I drown in one. Already got it picked out. A shame that she's 3700 miles from here.
    But I'll figure something out.
    Hunter

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.