Thread: The Collapsing Obama Doctrine

Feedback Score
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Member#348

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the obama doctrine looks to be working perfectly --for obammas ends.

opec and wall street continue to rake it in.

his pals al-quaida/isis are gaining ground, and after all don't islam demand war, jahaid, murder and chaos?

and as a bonus--

this will give obama an excuse to accep hundreds of thousands of ME islamics refugees into the US and give away MORE foreign aid.

looks like the obama doctrine is working perfectly to me--

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

nothing sticks to this guy thanks to his accomplices - the lame stream media

remember everytime you have those stations on your TV they know and count you stop watching those channels
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    nothing sticks to this guy thanks to his accomplices - the lame stream media

remember everytime you have those stations on your TV they know and count you stop watching those channels
    Sprat actually very true. How do people think they get those ratings? Older hard wire cable T.V. had phone lines hooked to you system, this under the ruse of ordering movies. Well I disconnected the frigging phone line, I did not want their movies. They came told me I had to plug it back in. I politely told the kid with all due respect, I was about to plug it in his ass. He left.
    Newspaper article on the lines. They were using them to collect data on what people were watching. This for direct marketing. Smart in a way, but a breach of privacy. They wanted to refine advertising. If you watched fishing shows, well pipe fishing adds too your home, etc. Now sheeeet, their watching this computer and every show you turn on. Turn of Nappies press conference, hell your red flagged. I always leave it on and turn off the volume, they will never take me alive.

j4, yes Nappie is pulling us out. Those Vets all, their efforts were not in vain, God Bless em all. 9/11 they hurt us, we went in and bitch slapped those mother F#$Kers. We had to do something.
    "Sun Tzu and the Art of War" No Army has ever won a sustained war. When are we going to stop being the World Police? Let em all get together and nuke the mother Fu#Kers. Turn the sheeeet hole to glass.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    after all don't islam demand war, jahaid, murder and chaos?
    Nah, 427. Mohammedism is the religion of peace.
    REMEMBER NICK BERG.
    Hunter

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.