Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Cops Need Warrant to Search Cellphones

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Judge denies bond for father accused in son's hot car death - Atlanta News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | FOX 5

Read the story, I guess when they find out you have been searching on how long it takes to die in a hot car and tips for surviving prision BEFORE your child dies in your hot car, the "search" helps lock this POS up. This was obtained with a Court signed search warrant.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Nappie is pissed the court passed this ruling. Oh wait, is that the same Nappie who recently lost all those Lois Lerner E-Mails?? Hell they even lost the back up stored E-Mails and everyone, including the frigging homo Nappie who got an E-Mail from her is refusing to let anyone check.
    This commie admin. is so above the friggen law, so embedded in their Shitcago corruption tactics it is almost funny. Funny if they were not destroying America in their lust for power and money. Crooked mother friggers. The most corrupt crooked country destroying administration this country has ever had and we have had some bad apples from both damn parties.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

welcome to "chicago-style politics"!

from the same democratic party machine that installed bill clinton and is fixing to try to put hillary in there.

i kind of suspect the demorcratic party is about to fracture --cause obama is going to insist on a black candidate -- hillary ain't going to like getting the boot twice in a row. she may even become a rhino republican ---LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Nappie is pissed the court passed this ruling. Oh wait, is that the same Nappie who recently lost all those Lois Lerner E-Mails?? Hell they even lost the back up stored E-Mails and everyone, including the frigging homo Nappie who got an E-Mail from her is refusing to let anyone check.
    This commie admin. is so above the friggen law, so embedded in their Shitcago corruption tactics it is almost funny. Funny if they were not destroying America in their lust for power and money. Crooked mother friggers. The most corrupt crooked country destroying administration this country has ever had and we have had some bad apples from both damn parties.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

The court suggested that police could still move ahead without a warrant in extreme circumstances — for example, a suspect texting someone who might detonate a bomb, or in the case of a kidnapper who might have information about the child’s location on his phone.
    great so were all suspected terrorists an kidnappers now if we get stopped an they want to see our phones .

Its good to see some our rights protected an as the court pointed out they can still search them if they get a warrant.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    great so were all suspected terrorists an kidnappers now if we get stopped an they want to see our phones .

Its good to see some our rights protected an as the court pointed out they can still search them if they get a warrant.
    No close but no cigar biggun. Your cellphone can be listened too even if it is turned off. True, not true, believe as you wish. ?? No Mo wire taps, they got cha.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Hey the police have tanks and have body armor and cool ninja suits?

I want mine!

Quid pro quo.

Let Freedom Ring!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i can't remember what year they came up with this --but all cell phones made after a certain date have a built in BUG. this bug can be activated by the cell phone service provider for law enforcement on demand.

so it ain't just cell phone communications - the cell phone can transmit any conversation in its hearing range even if it is turned off provided the bug is activated. the only way the bug can be disabled is if the phones power supply is removed.

somewhere online i saw the number and type of chip used-- it was a few years ago --

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    No close but no cigar biggun. Your cellphone can be listened too even if it is turned off. True, not true, believe as you wish. ?? No Mo wire taps, they got cha.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

STG! No ninja suit? LOL .me either man.just some woodland camo from back when. Does that count?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I got to experience having my phone broken into. I met the hackers at a hotel room in downtown San Francisco. A moment after I stepped in, Tom Ritter pulled me over to look at a computer screen. Ritter is a security consultant for iSEC Partners, which specializes in helping companies locate technology security flaws.
    How Hackers Tapped Into My Cellphone For Less Than $300 : All Tech Considered : NPR

Ritter said he was able to tap into my call with something called a femtocell, also known as a wireless network extender. The one he used was made by Samsung for Verizon and cost about $250. The femtocell is about the size of a wireless router. You can buy one at Best Buy.
    How Hackers Tapped Into My Cellphone For Less Than $300 : All Tech Considered : NPR

"Tapping your cell phone"

"Anywhere, anytime"Spyware marketers claim you can tap into someone's calls, read their text messages and track their movements "anywhere, anytime." They say you can "catch a cheating spouse", protect your children from an evil babysitter and "hear what your boss is saying about you." And while you're spying on others, the Spyware companies say "no one will ever know" because it's supposed to be "completely invisible" with "absolutely no trace."
    Tapping cell phones | Spyware | Mobile Phones | Spy Software - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Big Brother can listen anytime anywhere. Even if your not transmitting they can pick up conversations from your cell phone. Only way to stop it is take your battery out. This is ancient technology, ask the Gambino crime family in N.Y... It came out in the mid 90s when the Feds had to expose their wire taps.
    They listen, then they get the warrant, not the other way around.

During a demonstration of their exploit, Ritter and DePerry showed how they could begin recording audio from a cell phone even before the call began. And the recording included both sides of the conversationRead more: Femtocells: The $250 device that lets hackers take over your phone | Digital Trends
    Follow us: @digitaltrends on Twitter | digitaltrendsftw on Facebook

Feedback Score

Kind of almost makes a person understand and appreciate Ted Kaczynski, eh?
    Hunter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.