Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: No Knock Raid Results In Officer Being Shot In The Face, 3 Other Officers Shot

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default No Knock Raid Results In Officer Being Shot In The Face, 3 Other Officers Shot

No Knock Raid Results In Officer Being Shot In The Face, 3 Other Officers Shot

As police continue to militarize, it seems that a certain amount of abuses are being exercised regardless of the actual law. A few police officers got a startling dose of reality after performing a no-knock raid where one officer was shot in the face and killed upon entrance and three other officers were shot as well.

No knock raids are usually meant for the most violent offenders in hopes that the element of surprise will result in minimized risk. Obviously when trying to arrest 49-year-old Marvin Louis Guy, this was the best possible approach, but officers have been reported to be using the frightful tactics at an unprecedented rate.

As many see it, no knock raids are a form of home invasion as those being bombarded upon haven’t been given a warrant or explanation of why people are kicking in their doors. Furthermore, some counties have even ruled that if police officers are shot during a no-knock raid, those doing the shooting will not be held responsible in a court of law.

Killeen Police Detective Charles “Chuck” Dinwiddie died shortly after sustaining a gunshot wound to the face during the dangerous raid. Apparently Guy was able to also hit three other officers – two of which were treated and released while the third remains in stable condition in the hospital.

Things aren’t looking so good for Guy though as he currently sits in prison looking at three counts of capital murder in relation to the shooting. If someone is kicking down your door, do you have the responsibility to assess the situation and make sure they’re not police officers before pulling the trigger yourself? Could that hesitation kill you if the circumstance is right?

No Knock Raid Results In Officer Being Shot In The Face, 3 Other Officers Shot // Mr. Conservative

Black Blade: No doubt that there will be casualties on all sides. I said it before and I will say it again - there will be casualties on all sides. They declared war on Americans so those are just the risks taken when engaged in "no knock" home invasions. No telling who is smashing down your door and any hesitation to react could get you killed. Just think of how many will die when they come to terrorize families and sieze gunowners firearms. Gonna get mighty ugly.
    Tommo likes this.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

With all the home invasions on the news here, Ya better call first. It will not end well.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

That happens often enough. The resident almost always gets the full bill for "murdering a police officer."

Apparently you're supposed to have some super spidey-sense that can tell if the guys kicking in your door are police instead of private gangbangers.
    2ndAmendican likes this.
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

While I hate to see police getting shot, when you kick a door down to a mans home you should expect for him to defend himself. Just like in the branch davidians raid I am sure they could have easily picked him up at the gas station without a shot fired. But that would not be exciting would it?

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frige View Post
    While I hate to see police getting shot, when you kick a door down to a mans home you should expect for him to defend himself. Just like in the branch davidians raid I am sure they could have easily picked him up at the gas station without a shot fired. But that would not be exciting would it?
    Oddly enough the Davidians and Randy Weaver and Kevin Harris were found "not guilty" of murder by a jury of their peers when they put down the rabid animals in ninja costumes invading their homes and slaying their families. Seems we will see many more "Law Enforcers" unnecessarily pay the ultimate price for their stupidity. You don't declare "war" lightly whether it's a war against drugs or against a group of people for their personal belief systems. Sadly though, wars do have consequences and many families of law enforcers will be ultimately affected as they terrorize and harm other American citizens.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

100% correct. The Sheriff in Waco told them Koresh went to town everyday to pick up his mail. Koresh himself on the phone with the Sheriff who was his friend "Whey the hell didn't they knock, I would have let them in?"
    Watch the documentary on Waco, very interesting with actual footage. At ATF H.Q. the female Agents were filmed dancing and singing while preparing for the raid "Were gonna have a party party."
    Oh they had a frigging party alright, they kicked in the wrong frigging door, "Here's Johnny."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Mr. Koresh had been the object of a couple other investigations, (all amounting to nothing) and every time the Sheriff would call Mr. Koresh and ask him to meet him at the local 7-Eleven. WHICH HE DID.
    The beauty of the raid on the Davidians is that almost ALL deaths were friendly fire. (Google "WACO, cookie cutter bullets") Yea, it's a beautiful thing.
    The warrants were ALL BASED ON LIES. One of the federal rats swore that Koresh was in possesion of "multiple AK 'LOWER' recievers". Now, let's say it all together Kiddies, THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A PHUQUING 'L.O.W.E.R' AK RECIEVER.
    COPS THAT LIE MUST DIE
    This should not upset anyone that isn't a lieing cop.
    Hunter
    PS. IF A.N.Y ILLEGAL FIREARMS WERE FOUND AT WACO, THE CHARRED REMAINS WOULD HAVE BEEN PLASTERED ON THE FRONT OF EVERY MAGAZINE AND NEWSPAPER IN THE WORLD. NOTHING THERE.....JANET RENO SHOULD HAVE BEEN FORCE-FED A GUN.
    TRX and 2ndAmendican like this.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The whole koresh weaver things could have been avoided by planning. I met weaver when he was promoting his book at gun shows.seemed like an ok guy. We didn't talk really I just said hello.

Feedback Score

do find it quite hypocritical that if someone kicks down your door, no knock, you blow them to hell...you get charged with murder

on the other hand, they no knock on you, have the WRONG home, kill you, your wife, your dog.....they might get paid time off with no repercussions

and the law enforcement community wonders why the average joe not only does not trust them, but normally despises them..............

accountability..... there is none

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    COPS THAT LIE MUST DIE
    This should not upset anyone that isn't a lieing cop.
    Hunter
    Not sure about "Die" But not upsetting me. Sad thing is there are zillions of people that lie everyday to the Police. One cure is the Police unions should be shut down so they cant hide behind them. Cops that lie give the rest a bad reputation and put the lives of good cops on the line. They should be Charged and fired on the spot.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.