Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pissed Off Man Confronts Police After They Shot His Dog [VIDEO]

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

they should have shot the guy too.. then he could rejoin his dog in the afterlife.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    they should have shot the guy too.. then he could rejoin his dog in the afterlife.
    Kill them all. Friggen A.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I didn't have time to watch the vid, but this crap has got to stop. It's getting ridiculous! How are they continually able to get away with this stuff? I think from now on the name and address of any LEO's that are involved in obviously inept, mean spirited, illegal, etc... activity or unjust shootings should be posted so that the public they are sworn to "protect and serve" can stop by and make their opinions known.

In MY personal opinion, until the dog is clamped down and drawing blood, and you TRULY feel that your life is in danger, it is NOT ok to shoot to kill!!!!!!!!!!!! Weimaraners are very protective over the family unit, but are more bark than bite, compared to something like a Pit Bull. So, if a criminal starts snarling at a cop and the cop feels threatened, he can shoot to kill, even if the criminal has no weapon? No, there must be a direct threat. So why wouldn't it be the same standard with dogs? I'm sorry, until there's blood, you don't know the dog's intentions. Hell even then you can get bit by a dog and it be no big deal. Just a minor flesh wound. This crap just pisses me off and I can't think straight, so I apologize if I'm rambling.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    OK seriously what is the deal with the guy having a go pro/ EGO pro filming his trip to his house ? some thing is kind if funky here . how many people take time to set up a camera in there car first to rush home when there dog is shot ???? does this guy fil his whole life ??

WEIRD!
    I have a go pro type camera on my person the majority of the time. There is no "setting up" it's simply a point and shoot. I can have it on the dash of my truck, or wear it on my head or arm. It's a wonderfull little thing.

PS, The blokes dog is irreplaceable. I hope the cops pay dearly.
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I have a go pro type camera on my person the majority of the time. There is no "setting up" it's simply a point and shoot. I can have it on the dash of my truck, or wear it on my head or arm. It's a wonderfull little thing.

PS, The blokes dog is irreplaceable. I hope the cops pay dearly.
    Friggen A Mick. I do not, nor does anyone know the whole story? Hell the dog 100lbs may have had the Officer by the cajones?? Hell he bit my wang doodle I would shoot the mother f#$ker to.
    Not a Police basher by any means here. Hell half the guys hang here are retired and retarded L.O.s. Just kidding. We all sit and B.S.. But what these guys say in public, they have to be careful. Well hell they have families. A lot of this crap pisses them off to, they have pets.
    My "Killer" died. Yes he died under my porch. My life has never been the same. I miss my best friend. He died of a heart worm attack, frigging heart worms here in the south, think my girlfriend gave them too him? Bitch. I hate her. No not really, I love her.
    "Killer Killer run free, run with the wolf pack. Run with the wind. Oh Killer Killer your in Dog Heaven now. Eat dog biscuits till you puke." Key of C.
    He kept the black bears across the road at night. Would not let them cross, for real. Got dragged under by a 10 foot + gator and came up a winner. Took one of the gators eyes out. That is a gator tooth mark on his jib from the fight. R.I.P. Killer. My Bro..
    Picture of the gator my Bro Killer fought.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pissed Off Man Confronts Police After They Shot His Dog [VIDEO]-killer-002.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Friggen A Mick. I do not, nor does anyone know the whole story? Hell the dog 100lbs may have had the Officer by the cajones?? Hell he bit my wang doodle I would shoot the mother f#$ker to.
    A Weimaraner is not a scary dog, every one I have met was soft as shit. That being said what the hell was the officer doing entering other people property uninvited ? He had no business being there, never mind discharging a firearm in a residential area. If there was a danger it was only from the cop.

Anyone who comes uninvited into my yard without expecting to get bit is an idiot.

This is Sten, a genuine 100 lb dog.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Holy sheeeeeeet. Good Sten good Cujo. Back now yall hear? My God nobody is coming in your backyard Mick, Sten is better than the gators I have in my canal and the bears and moccasins across the road.
    "Good Sten, yall be good now pup. Down Sten stay calm, I am backing up. I don't want no frigging trouble."

Feedback Score

He's a nice boy, he's friendly enough just so long as people don't act aggressive or come onto his turf. The only problem I have with him is due to his strength, I have a job to hang on to him at times.

Feedback Score

What really scares me is it has been proven that people who abuse(shoot) animals have a strong tendency to do the same to other people. From what I've heard profilers will look for a person who has hurt animals when dealing with a violent crime. And we pin badges on them.

Feedback Score

My German shepherd is 130 pounds. She has grown up in the store and I do not worry about her hurting anybody. I do caution parents of little kids that being so heavy she might knock a toddler down. She has shown aggressive posturing only once when some idiot began yelling at me. And still she stayed on her couch and just barked. Didn't even growl.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.