Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pissed Off Man Confronts Police After They Shot His Dog [VIDEO]

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Pissed Off Man Confronts Police After They Shot His Dog [VIDEO]

Pissed Off Man Confronts Police After They Shot His Dog [VIDEO]

A man whose dog was recently shot and killed by Salt Lake City police has posted a video of an exchange he had with officers minutes after the shooting.

Sean Kendall’s 3-year-old Weimaraner, named Geist, was shot in the head last week after officers entered the homeowner’s yard while searching for a missing child.

The video, posted to Kendall’s Facebook page on Wednesday, begins 15 minutes after the shooting, right after Kendall received a call from animal control informing him of the incident.

“Which officer shot my dog? Please,” Kendall asked several officers standing in his front yard when he arrived at the scene.

“We were looking for a lost child,” one officer responded. A neighborhood parent had reported their 3-year-old child missing earlier in the day. The child was later found asleep in the basement of the family’s home.

“And that gives you probable cause to enter a private residence without permission from the owner?” said a livid Kendall, who asked for the names and badge numbers of the officers.

“He was threatened by the dog, and he shot the dog. That’s as simple as it gets,” one officer said.

The officer who shot Geist was not at the scene at the time, though the officers gave Kendall his name.

“So backing up slowly and leaving the residence was not an option?” Kendall asked, his voice growing more agitated.

“I understand it wasn’t you personally,” he said, “but you guys killed my dog.”

“I’ve had this dog for three years. He was my best friend, and he was shot because an officer couldn’t back the fuck up out of my house!”

“Is that against policy? Is that against training?” Kendall asked.

Kendall referenced a spate of cases, often dubbed “puppycides,” in which police officers shoot dogs, often with little provocation.

According to the Salt Lake Tribune, Kendall met with city police officials and wants the officer who shot Geist to be fired.

Pissed Off Man Confronts Police After They Shot His Dog [VIDEO]

Black Blade: Yep, I agree that the officer should be fired. They probably would shoot a blind man's dog if given half a chance.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

>According to the Salt Lake Tribune, Kendall met with city police officials and wants the officer who shot Geist to be fired.

I would want the officer's dogs and children shot first, then have him tied to a stake and burned alive. Then they could fire him.
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

It gives them a chance to kill something in the line of duty with any consequences.

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Feedback Score

So has this going to proceed with the officer being fired?
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Member#348

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

OK seriously what is the deal with the guy having a go pro/ EGO pro filming his trip to his house ? some thing is kind if funky here . how many people take time to set up a camera in there car first to rush home when there dog is shot ???? does this guy fil his whole life ??

the guy confronts officers first before even seeing his dog ????

Im not saying this is BS (yet ) but a lot of weird stuff here . I never saw a dead dog?? some of this seems rehearsed an almost bad acting/ staged . he is talking about all the dogs shot by officers on the internet like he knew this was coming ??

WEIRD!

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    OK seriously what is the deal with the guy having a go pro/ EGO pro filming his trip to his house ? some thing is kind if funky here . how many people take time to set up a camera in there car first to rush home when there dog is shot ???? does this guy fil his whole life ??

the guy confronts officers first before even seeing his dog ????

Im not saying this is BS (yet ) but a lot of weird stuff here . I never saw a dead dog?? some of this seems rehearsed an almost bad acting/ staged . he is talking about all the dogs shot by officers on the internet like he knew this was coming ??

WEIRD!
    True, and will we ever hear the rest of the story?
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Maybe rehearsed. But I did not hear one word out of the Officers present, which had nothing to do with the shooting, say one word of denial on the pup being shot? They were polite and listened to the Man.
    Everybody and their brother has one of those cameras now. This guy was expressing his frustration too the internet.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Everybody and their brother has one of those cameras now. this guy was expressing his frustration too the internet.
    do they all have a reward facing mount on there car dash ? it all seems a little rehearsed an the anger a little to forced an no pic of the dog?

the case number was given it would not be to hard to research .

if true the officers on the scene seemed professional an obviously caught between a rock an a hard spot .

had it been my dog you would have not been able to air it as every other word would have started with a F

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

"I had to kill him he killed the dog"
    "Thought you said it was not your dog?"
    "He wasn't but he was my friend."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.