Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Unbelivable

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

she said, while noting that she believes more training is needed for CWP carriers, specifically Harrison.
    Read more at LiveLeak.com - FAMILY OF MAN SHOT WHILE ROBBING A WAFFLE HOUSE CALLS FOR STRICTER GUN LAWS
    Hell yea he needed more training !One of the &5 who commit 50%of killings got out of there alive . Had he been better trained he would have shot both of them n the face.

F&%k the media an there liberal BS ., why is that bitch even being interviewed ? How about interviewing the people laying in the floor waiting to be shot ?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

That is actually in Spartanburg, South Carolina, not North Carolina. The Waffle House where that incident happened is just in the next county from me, and I've gone there many times in the past. This incident, and many other justifiable homicides were fully supported by Sheriff Chuck Wright, who is one of the best Sheriffs in the country as far as I'm concerned. He is a 2nd Amendment supporter, and has stuck up for citizens protecting themselves for years. That's why he's still Sheriff.

What a stupid f*cking b*tch!!! Your dumb*ss brother is terrorizing a Waffle House full of people WITH A GUN, yet you think the law abiding citizen who acted in self defense is THE BAD GUY?!?!?!?!? These people need to be removed from the gene pool. If you're that messed up in the head where you think the criminal was in the right, and law abiding citizen was in the wrong, you need to be taken out the same as the criminal.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

you thought the op's story was bizarre read this one

Dayton store owner shoots, kills suspected robber | Dayton, OH | www.whio.com

DAYTON —
    The death of a 16-year-old boy killed during an alleged armed robbery was ruled a homicide Wednesday morning by the Montgomery County Coroner.

The coroner listed his cause of death as multiple gunshot wounds.

Since the shooting on Monday, his family said they do not dispute the fact that he participated in the crime, but they spent Tuesday searching for answers as to why the owner of the Step-N-Style clothing store fatally shot him.

"I want answers," said Isiah Haggins Sr., father of Isiah Haggins Jr. "And I want the truth."

Dayton police have declined to comment on the investigation and have not released surveillance video of the alleged armed robbery or images of the teen's alleged accomplice.

The clothing store owner shot Haggins during the alleged robbery attempt when the teen and the other suspect entered the store in the Northwest Plaza Shopping Center at 3217 Siebenthaler Ave., about 11 a.m., and one brandished a gun, police said.

On Monday, Dayton police Lt. Matthew Dickey said he did not know whether or not the store owner had a concealed carry permit.

Police are treating the shooting as self-defense, and it's unlikely that the store owner will be charged, Dickey has said.

Investigators have described the wanted suspect who fled on foot as a young black male, 5-foot-6, with a thin build, wearing blue jeans, a black sweatshirt and a white bandanna or surgical mask on his face. He could face charges related to Haggins' death.

"Under Ohio law, a defendant is culpable for any death that occurs during the commission of an aggravated robbery, including the death of an accomplice," said Greg Flannagan, spokesman for the Montgomery County Prosecutor's Office.

The Ohio State Bar Association website states that the so-called Castle laws "presume you have acted in self-defense or in defense of another when using deadly force against someone who has unlawfully entered your residence or vehicle. If you were to be charged, the prosecution would have to prove that the intruder did not enter your house or vehicle with the intent of causing harm."

Haggins' grandmother, Kay Haggins, wants to see Step-N-Style's surveillance video as proof that her grandson posed a threat to the store owner.

"I want to know what happened, where he was shot?" she said. "Was it self-defense? Because it's their word and he's not here to speak for himself. We don't know. We are just going by what (the store owner) said. I just want to know how my grandchild died."

Store owners in the Northwest Plaza Shopping Center on Tuesday said they feel obligated to arm themselves because they fear for their safety. They've asked not to be identified.

"We have the right to defend ourselves. But nobody wants to harm a child," one store owner said.

Another store owner said: "These incidents have escalated over the years. You used to only have to worry about fights outside. Now we have to worry about guns inside."

Haggins' family said he had been in some troubles in the past — he'd been expelled from Trotwood-Madison High School because of bad grades, behavior problems and for shoplifting — but that he also was an intelligent, talented musician. His maternal grandmother, Carrie Gober, said her grandson produced other people's music in her house, he started hanging with the wrong crowd.

"He started hanging with some guys that I didn't know. I just didn't feel comfortable with the boys," Gober said. "I told little Isiah that I didn't feel comfortable with them. I didn't know them. I didn't trust them."

Gober said she argued with her grandson about his new friends, but that he hadn't been mixed up in a bad crowd until perhaps recently.

"Just because he had dreds and tattoos, that doesn't mean he was a thug," she said. "He wasn't. He was a home baby. He loved to be home. I don't know what happened to make him go down that road. It's not him."

Haggins' father said he wonders about everything that happened with his son Monday.

"What was going through his mind? I had spoken to him that morning and we were supposed to hang out," the elder Haggins said. "He wanted to go shopping, so he was going to call me back. He never called me back."

Anyone with information about the case can call the Dayton Police Department at (937) 222-7867.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unbelivable-shooting_back_means_you-re_a_racist.jpg  

Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    lucky for the cousin I don't eat at waffle house, he would not have left there either

this shit has got to stop and again if this happened here in florida I would have stood my ground and in No carolina I would have also stood my ground. Im in No carolina and so carolina & georgia three or four times a year so if dondee friends are reading this be warned

right now in about 10 mile raduis from me, we are having home invasions late at night, the other night they got a retired cop, robbed him of guns and money they told him it was because, he was white he had to have money
    Upstate area of S.C. has been having an increasing amount of random home invasions. On this morning's news there was a local story saying that the home owner AND the perp were found dead in the home. Hate the home owner died, but at least he took the bastard with him.

It amazes me how ANYONE, I don't care which side of the isle you're on, cannot see that the majority of these crimes are "minority urban youths". MUY's in virtually EVERY city in America are commiting most of the shootings, armed robberies, and assaults. Anymore I'm shocked when it's NOT a MUY being reported on the news. Why is it that we all have to be PC and not speak the truth? Heck even respected Conservative blacks like Walter Williams, Mychal Massie, and Thomas Sowell say that in general when they are in public walking down the street, if they see a MUY or group of MUY's they tense up and start planning an exit strategy, but don't feel that tension/concern when the person or persons are NOT a MUY.
    Last edited by 2ndAmendican; 07-03-2014 at 09:30 AM. Reason: addition
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Three times in the past 17years I've had to convince people that they had no business being on a private drive 3/8 of a mile long with no trespassing signs. The last guy is scheduled for release in 2020.I think I've been aware and lucky.

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Since the shooting on Monday, his family said they do not dispute the fact that he participated in the crime, but they spent Tuesday searching for answers as to why the owner of the Step-N-Style clothing store fatally shot him.
    Because they failed as parents, and their son failed as a human being.

If my dog gets out and bites someone, I'm legally responsible for its actions. And since home-boy was 16, they're responsible for their son's actions. But you won't see a deputy at their door with a warrant...
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Another Entrepreneur takes the long boat ride.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.