Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Unbelivable

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Unbelivable

A chl holder defends himself against a robber and listen to what his cousin says.
    LiveLeak.com - FAMILY OF MAN SHOT WHILE ROBBING A WAFFLE HOUSE CALLS FOR STRICTER GUN LAWS

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Sad so sad. Poor Donteee was just a week away from entering Medical school where he had a grant to find a cure for cancer. Now now Donteeee be gone, off to talk too Jesus.
    sniper69 likes this.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if it goes like that travon BS then the family of the robber will sue and get millions from waffle house--

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

twisted liberial thinking, no guns that loser would have used a bat, knife, chains, battery acid etc,

blame the inadamint object instead of the fool using it,
    Coils likes this.
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    if it goes like that travon BS then the family of the robber will sue and get millions from waffle house--
    Maybe j4? But for now the media is having a field day with this mo-ron-ic stupid cousin. Her argument gets dumber every time she opens her mouth.
    Lets see Donteee and his stupid friend Jaymallly or whatever the frig his name is? Go in a place where people are minding their own business. Point loaded weapons at them and gets his ass sent to Jesus.
    Now the rocket scientist cousin blames it on "Gun Control?" Holy sheeeet that is almost funny. "Donteeee be good, he go school, church, rob Waffle House with loaded gun. That be make he bad?"
    No hell no honey, Donteee realizes his mistakes now. Why hell, he is explaining where he went wrong too Jesus. Bye Donteeee Bye..
    sniper69 likes this.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

DumbAssBasturds. Reminds me of a nitwit up in the People'sRepublik of NuevoYersey. This dumbitch in a wheelchair rolls around the county's largest shopping mall with bumper stickers on the back of her ride. One sticker says 'A DRUNK DRIVER KILLED MY SON'. Another sticker says 'A DRUNK DRIVER KILLED MY OTHER SON'.
    And now the rest of the story. Both boys underage. Both boys were drunk; 0.19BAL. The boys stole the car. The boys wrecked the car.
    Then the bitch hired a PI to run around looking for a bar that may have served them that night. You know, 'deep pockets'. Nothing.
    Hitler was right sometimes. We have to get rid of the real stoopid ones.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I always enjoy the one time picture of them at church. Probably for their Grandmothers funeral, then the graduation pictures. Why don't they ever put up their rap sheets and priors?
    Florida "Stand Your Ground Law" which Trayvooooons parents and crew are fighting down here, would have helped end this stupid mo-ronic cousins arguments.
    "Yo now Donteeeee and your home boy their. Now here is the rules. You comes in da Waffels Houses packins yo heats and threatings peoples. Sometimes theys bites back. Got that Donteeeeeeeee, you Donteeees yo you listens?" Aw Donteeeeeeeeeee aint listenen hes bes dead.
    sniper69 likes this.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

4th - agreed. You have a good way of explaining it.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

lucky for the cousin I don't eat at waffle house, he would not have left there either

this shit has got to stop and again if this happened here in florida I would have stood my ground and in No carolina I would have also stood my ground. Im in No carolina and so carolina & georgia three or four times a year so if dondee friends are reading this be warned

right now in about 10 mile raduis from me, we are having home invasions late at night, the other night they got a retired cop, robbed him of guns and money they told him it was because, he was white he had to have money
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Didn't see what time of day or morning it was but my days of waffle house at 3am are long gone. Pretty much for reasons like that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.