Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 4Th, Here's My New Obsession-LOL!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Most everyone who picks on her looks go for the Giraffe neck, not her face...

Personally, I never noticed either one much! There was one episode where she rode a mechanical bull, slow motion replay!!!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Yeah she is cute, I must be getting old. Somehow I see myself in front of the Judge.
    "Your Honors Sir. You look me straight in the eye and tell me she does not look 18, come on yous Honors Sir say it."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    Most everyone who picks on her looks go for the Giraffe neck, not her face...

Personally, I never noticed either one much! There was one episode where she rode a mechanical bull, slow motion replay!!!!
    Damn, how'd I miss that one!?!?!?! I'll have to check Youtube.

4th, she's legal now!!!!

S.C. changed their law to "16 and one half and above" is legal. Now, if you get a father that will let a 50+ year old man date his 16-1/2 year old daughter, you're a better man than me. LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Damn, how'd I miss that one!?!?!?! I'll have to check Youtube.

4th, she's legal now!!!!

S.C. changed their law to "16 and one half and above" is legal. Now, if you get a father that will let a 50+ year old man date his 16-1/2 year old daughter, you're a better man than me. LOL.
    Interesting story regarding that. So my whack ball Bro. meets this girl, now were not archeologists but we said "Damn Bro your 50, that chick looks a little young for you?"
    So he stays overnight at the girls home, breakfast and coffee in the morning. Everything calm. Dad comes down for his morning cup of hot java with the family.
    Staring at my Bro hmmm. Do I know you from somewhere? You MOTHER F#$Ker, you went to High School with me and your with my daughter AAAAAAAAHHHHHaAAAAA. Guy goes frigging ape sheeeet, jumps the table and the fight is on. Police, amboolance, blood, damn mess.
    My Bro split.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Interesting story regarding that. So my whack ball Bro. meets this girl, now were not archeologists but we said "Damn Bro your 50, that chick looks a little young for you?"
    So he stays overnight at the girls home, breakfast and coffee in the morning. Everything calm. Dad comes down for his morning cup of hot java with the family.
    Staring at my Bro hmmm. Do I know you from somewhere? You MOTHER F#$Ker, you went to High School with me and your with my daughter AAAAAAAAHHHHHaAAAAA. Guy goes frigging ape sheeeet, jumps the table and the fight is on. Police, amboolance, blood, damn mess.
    My Bro split.
    LMAO!!! A long as you're not the Dad, it's a funny ass story. When it's your daughter, it ain't so funny.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.