Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 4Th, Here's My New Obsession-LOL!!!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Default 4Th, Here's My New Obsession-LOL!!!

Their show "American Guns" was short lived, but the daughter sure was smoking hot!!!!! I caught a rerun over the weekend, so I looked her up. WOW!!!! I'd put her next to Danica any day! Body like that, and can play with guns too?!?!?! If she can breathe through her ears, she's PERFECT!!!!! Paige Wyatt. Her Mom Renee is smoking hot too.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

We need bigger pictures, more pictures. Just got home from work, been cleaning the girls locker room at Hooters. Manager sat me down this morning with some good news. I may be doing counseling for the girls?
    No extra money but I will not have to hang in the damn locker room with those noisy girls all babbling.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

2nd, you better watch out that you don't chip a tooth on them plastic boobies.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    2nd, you better watch out that you don't chip a tooth on them plastic boobies.
    Hunter
    Yeah I much prefer natural B cups than fake D's. There are very few women in my life that have "needed" a breast augmentation. Most that wanted and/or got boob jobs looked great as they are/were. More proportional. Paige and her mom Renee would be much prettier without the "enhancements". But I still wouldn't kick her out of bed unless she wanted to do it on the floor!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Never mind the breast enlargements, hell I am still trying to enlarge those photos.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Feedback Score

Damun...

Feedback Score

Her face is a *LITTLE* iffy but yea she is hot.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jimraynor21 View Post
    Her face is a *LITTLE* iffy but yea she is hot.
    Never let a girl tell you that I asked her for a "piece of face". LMAO!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.