Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default Unbelievable II

see this post page two(2)
    Unbelivable
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Dayton store owner shoots, kills suspected robber | Dayton, OH | www.daytondailynews.com

Incredible, just frigging incredible. I am at a loss for words, these people? actually are believing what they are saying. F$%King incredible. He good boy, He no was gonna hurts nobodys, whys deys shoots him?
    Holy Sheeeet, stay armed their out there.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

4th he was probably going to produce some "music"about it.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yep -- the government is trying like hell to take away the right to self-defense.

a teen punk with a gun robbing a store and he gets shot?

only a leftist could see a problem with that.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Police are treating the shooting as self-defense, and it's unlikely that the store owner will be charged, Dickey has said
    AS it should be

I guess we have to keep in mind these people have lost a loved one an there looking for answers no matter how skewed an messed of the deceased is . .

I see the same things from families of heroin over dose deaths. there blaming everyone an ever thing but the person who stuck the needle in his arm .

I saw guys pit bull cross four lanes of traffic once an get ran over the driver did every thing possible to miss the do that ran directly out in traffic.

The owner who saw the whole hing immediately was blaming every one involved . saying every one was speeding an everything else. the fact the dog was off its leash an was across four lanes of traffic an ran directly into ti with no warning i was irrelevant. every one there knew they guy was jsut hurting an an was angry

I will say this it seems we keep seeing more an more people trying to decide if the armed robber was really dangerous an also asking about shooting him in the leg or something ????? Screw that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

COP shot a guy a while back an every on w was bitching he did not just shoot him in the leg . id like to see any of those sceptics make that shot under the pressure of death if you failed with a pistol. Most could not hit pie plate at 20 yards ata range .

Feedback Score

Ok I can't understand why they are considering sighting the owner who shot him and it was classified as a homicide
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows, LIBERTY DECREASES."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Ok I can't understand why they are considering sighting the owner who shot him and it was classified as a homicide
    If you look at the article again it was the coroner that classed it as a homicide, with a gun shot wound all he can do is determine if it was self inflicted or not, it's up to the police, detectives and lawyers to prove if it was self defense or murder.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    keep in mind these people have lost a loved one an there looking for answers no matter how skewed an messed of the deceased is . .
    THEY failed as parents. HE failed as human being.

But this is Amerika, where you have the Constitutional right to claim "it's someone else's fault!"
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i blame gay videogames--LOL

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

If you look at the article again it was the coroner that classed it as a homicide, with a gun shot wound all he can do is determine if it was self inflicted or not, it's up to the police, detectives and lawyers to prove if it was self defense or murder.
    Exactly all the coroner should have is a body on a slab to examine .

I do find it odd its called a homicide . Im not sure if homicide means its a crime by definition or not??????tome the coroner should have ruled it was death by a gun shot an then its up tot he cops DA an all that to decide If a crime was committed .

I have heard the term justifiable homicide used so not all homicides man the shooter is a criminal HMMMMMMM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.