Thread: Hurricane Arthur rolling north along America's east coast.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Hurricane Arthur rolling north along America's east coast.

"Hurricane Arthur Intensifying as it Approaches North Carolina"

Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog : Hurricane Arthur Intensifying as it Approaches North Carolina | Weather Underground

Max winds at 109 m.p.h. If course continues possible flooding in the North East. Cat 3 possible but not predicted. Hell their guessing get out the dart board.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

figures
    I suppose to fly out of ft myers to philly on saturday afternoon, Im working for a few days up north, if I get cancelled. I will drive up and get up there on sunday and fly back next week , I have to go back in the following two weeks, so I will bring the truck back then.
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

The last I heard it was mainly going to hit the coastal area of NC, a little of northeastern SC & southeastern VA too, then track out to sea until it get up to Mass & Maine area, the edge of it might hit these northern states.
    Right now at 340am the eye is just off the coast near Hatteras NC, cat 2 with 100mph winds and gusts up to 120.

And trivia for you, this is the first hurricane in recorded history to hit the US on the 4th of July. Now you know
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

it is abnormally cool here this morning --clear sky visibility is nearly unlimited -- like fall all most--

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.