Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Time to move on. It was fun for a time

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    Don't worry Pryotex, I get the same thing for being in the military all the time. I just let it roll off. Bias is something we all have,
    Yes don't worry Pyrotex, those who complain abut cops murdering and torturing people are just biased. Most cops do a great job ! LOL

Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Yes don't worry Pyrotex, those who complain abut cops murdering and torturing people are just biased. Most cops do a great job ! LOL
    Sorry I didn't clarify, people who have never been tortured or murdered by a cop use the stories of those who have to generalize an entire organization or institution... Kind of like anti-gunners do to all of us.

This is known as a cognitive bias which, from an analytical standpoint, denotes a logical fallacy where one omits facts in order to reinforce an argument by attempting to turn an exception into a rule thereby excluding the true practice of sound logic supported by critical thinking. i.e. "all gun owners are right wing nut jobs", "all cops are on a power trip", etc...
    stalker1 likes this.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Sorry I didn't clarify, people who have never been tortured or murdered by a cop use the stories of those who have to generalize an entire organization or institution... Kind of like anti-gunners do to all of us.

This is known as a cognitive bias which, from an analytical standpoint, denotes a logical fallacy where one omits facts in order to reinforce an argument by attempting to turn an exception into a rule thereby excluding the true practice of sound logic supported by critical thinking. i.e. "all gun owners are right wing nut jobs", "all cops are on a power trip", etc...
    When there is video evidence of cops torturing and murdering people they are no longer just stories. Makes little difference whether you have personally been beaten to a pulp or not, it does not change the facts.

Abuse by the police is never ending, and there is no hiding it. They know it too.

Here's another typical pathetic pile of shit cop in action ...

Feedback Score

When there is video evidence of cops torturing and murdering people they are not stories but fact.
    And there is video of evidence of mass shootings which is evidence of the actions of the few... ergo the exception and not the rule. Yet it doesn't stop the media from showing those videos over and over in an attempt to make the masses generalize and eventually marginalize a certain group of people.

That being said I hope things go well with you Pryotex. I'm not trying to hijack your farewell post.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

I'm almost 60 and never been treated with disrespect. I don't Dui never robbed anyone and do the speed limit.My friends include active and retired cops. Your video is not representative of all police. Don't like America don't come here.problem solved.I believe in my country or I would have left it

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    I'm almost 60 and never been treated with disrespect. I don't Dui never robbed anyone and do the speed limit.My friends include active and retired cops. Your video is not representative of all police. Don't like America don't come here.problem solved.I believe in my country or I would have left it
    Nothing wrong with the majority of people America, just the sadists that rule. If you don't know that by now you are brain dead.

What is it exactly that you believe in about your country ?

Feedback Score

it's warmer and not full of a bunch of wankers. And you?

Feedback Score

And there is video of evidence of mass shootings which is evidence of the actions of the few... ergo the exception and not the rule. Yet it doesn't stop the media from showing those videos over and over in an attempt to make the masses generalize and eventually marginalize a certain group of people.

That being said I hope things go well with you Pryotex. I'm not trying to hijack your farewell post.

Like many I know I don't watch telly these days, I watch the internet and make up my own mind.

The cops marginalize themselves through their actions.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    it's warmer and not full of a bunch of wankers. And you?

Is that the best you can think of stalker 1

As for me, I have a world not a country

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Is that the best you can think of stalker 1

As for me, I have a world not a country
    Hey Mick what language do you speak?
    "It's all over but the cryin'!"Moonshiner

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.