Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Time to move on. It was fun for a time

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I've seen the cop vs bartendress video a few times. If I remember right, his coworkers guarded the door so he could beat the shit out of her.
    If I ever make it out their way, I hope they try some of that shit with me. 6'1" fatboy and his thugs can give it a go. 6'1" old man has a lil somethin' for 'em.
    All I ask is one at a time.
    'Cept they don't work like that. All the respect to mag, abu and the stalker but that's not how it works. I know a few PO's, some I've known since the day our mother fed us both at the same time. Some I've watched cut their own hands and put them in mine.
    The majority? Brutal muther fukkers. Ready to fukk you up for no reason at all. We've all been there, 25 years ago I was ready and willing to fight every human that walked within 100 yards of me. A lot of officers get stuck there. Ready to taz your mom at a moments notice.
    Mick is right and it's not that I've walked on both sides, I walk on both sides.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. It doesn't get any simpler than that. Be it police or the cashier at dairy queen, just a wee pinch of power and it all goes to hell. I've done it and I'll do it again. You will too. Every human will.

So get off that horse and tie it up, all you assclowns. You too Mick. I need the police to handle the shit I don't have time for, we all do. If "we" hired Mick to be an officer there's a really good chance he'd beat the piss out of somebody and then I'd be pissed at him. now I gotta break micks face.
    What a web.
    Is this post ready? Fuck it, why not.
    Thank you Makers mark for removing every single inhibition I've ever known.
    Whatever site I read it on as a members tag line, it's the truest statement ever made.
    "Our forefathers would have been shooting by now"
    They would have a long time ago, when our government became self serving and lied so openly that the taste of disgust can't be cleared with bleach.
    WTF happened to our country?
    member # 575

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by ashhoe View Post
    So get off that horse and tie it up, all you assclowns. You too Mick. I need the police to handle the shit I don't have time for, we all do. If "we" hired Mick to be an officer there's a really good chance he'd beat the piss out of somebody and then I'd be pissed at him...
    That would never happen. I could never volunteer to join the police force. I have more self respect.
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by magnus392 View Post
    Hey Mick what language do you speak?
    That all depends on what country I am in, sometimes it's a mix of two languages.

Feedback Score

The cops can't win this argument, it's impossible. The evidence is there for all to see ,it goes on and on without end.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Can we kill this thread already?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Can we kill this thread already?
    What's the matter stalker1, has the thread upset you ?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HELL I don't really blame him! the site has become nothing but a anti government anti cop anti every religion but christian anti anyone but whites Obama sucks sight .

I have gotten two PMs/ emails from members in the two weeks last week asking WTF happend to gunco an former members who are afraid to be associated with this site any more .
    both said they would be embarrassed to steer anyone here to read or see anything they posted .

Obama sucsk we get it some cops are jerks we get it. But seriously doesn't anyone here have a life besides bitching about the government an waiting for some SHTF scenario ?? 95% of the posts here are anti government crap regurgitated

the veiled threats an out right anti government crap has driven off about ever builder here an those who did build only stop to hopefully see some thing new .

The cops need to be shot or what ever crap some guys are spewing needs to end its gotten flat out to the point were you almost expect a knock on the door. for just posting here

half the crap that gets posted I see in my emails every day from all the spam crap I get.

I hear a million bitches but never one serious suggestion on how to fix things .

Ill miss him but Ills him on several other sites were guns an gun talk is still the focus.

Sorry to see its gotten to this point I have a lot of time an work , time into posts here an it sucks to see the site take such a steaming dump .

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    HELL I don't really blame him! the site has become nothing but a anti government anti cop anti every religion but christian anti anyone but whites Obama sucks sight .

I have gotten two PMs/ emails from members in the two weeks last week asking WTF happend to gunco an former members who are afraid to be associated with this site any more .
    both said they would be embarrassed to steer anyone here to read or see anything they posted .

Obama sucsk we get it some cops are jerks we get it. But seriously doesn't anyone here have a life besides bitching about the government an waiting for some SHTF scenario ?? 95% of the posts here are anti government crap regurgitated

the veiled threats an out right anti government crap has driven off about ever builder here an those who did build only stop to hopefully see some thing new .

The cops need to be shot or what ever crap some guys are spewing needs to end its gotten flat out to the point were you almost expect a knock on the door. for just posting here

half the crap that gets posted I see in my emails every day from all the spam crap I get.

I hear a million bitches but never one serious suggestion on how to fix things .

Ill miss him but Ills him on several other sites were guns an gun talk is still the focus.

Sorry to see its gotten to this point I have a lot of time an work , time into posts here an it sucks to see the site take such a steaming dump .
    I would guess all that makes you an anti anti.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I would guess all that makes you an anti anti.
    LOL no I have issues with a lot of these things but I try to enjoy my life .

if I wanted to bitch about to Obama the govermentor cops all day Id join a political site not what was one of the best gun building sites on the net.

Just link to any of the hundreds of regurgitated posts here an you can find those sites pretty easy

Obama sucks , cops suck , every one but my group sucks LMFAO

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

this thread is a prime example of why people are leaving this site.

it was a simple goodbye thread & as usual..... it was turned into an anti this & that & even an anti american thread... its the exact reason theres very little building going on here & people are bailing to other sites.

maybe the new owners need to change the name from GUNCO to ANTICO. seems it would be much more fitting & then no one would get confused or surprised by what gets posted or expect anything different than what they see now.

but for those of us who have been here for a long time & contributed tons of actual gunbuild/hobby related threads & tutorials here? i'll NEVER leave... they'll have to turn the lights out on me first....
    moleman and Sprat like this.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.