Gunco Forums banner

Time to move on. It was fun for a time

8K views 92 replies 28 participants last post by  Pryotex 
#1 ·
Well, I do not see any deactivate or Delete button for my account so I guess it will just go dormant. I will be focusing my builds at other sites that actually build and talk about guns. Yes, asshole cops need to be locked up, but most of the time the child molester has neighbors like a few here that say "The cops are assholes my neighbor is a great guy let him go" is too much.

If the site ever gets back to guns and building shoot me and email.

Build on while the blue hats are not in control.

T

#82 ·
When Max set this up it was a build site. Most of the earliest members were unknown in General discussion because they never went there.

With growth a few rules were set down: if you're not a 7, don't discuss how to do an auto; no neo Nazis and keep the racial bs down; and no personal attacks. Pretty simple.

Others got a little harder. Who screwed whom on a money deal with the jury being every posting member was a bitch. It was resolved with initial restrictions, pics, and a few rules. We'll get this one worked out too. I value every one of you guys.

#83 ·
With growth a few rules were set down: if you're not a 7, don't discuss how to do an auto; no neo Nazis and keep the racial bs down; and no personal attacks. Pretty simple.

Others got a little harder. Who screwed whom on a money deal with the jury being every posting member was a bitch. It was resolved with initial restrictions, pics, and a few rules. We'll get this one worked out too. I value every one of you guys.
We are already on the mend. We will get this forum back on track even if it means that they will have to make a little more room over at the bunker.

#85 ·
After PM exchange with Max and Bob (1BigGun) I have decided to stick it out here too. I think with the core of great builders we have here, this site will still again stand as one of the best. I want to also thank Max with letting me join the moderator team, I will try and live up to the honor.

#89 ·
My apologies to those I have offended. I know that I am guilty of bringing some Jerry Springer crap to this site.(I'm from Cincy) I googled gun forums in Cincinnati and found Jeff & Ernie at there G-N-A site and that lead me to Gunco. I've gotten off key a few times and have had members correct me. Thanks biggun. My life has gone thru many changes since my joining back in 2007. I'm proud to call this site home.

#91 ·
After PM exchange with Max and Bob (1BigGun) I have decided to stick it out here too. I think with the core of great builders we have here, this site will still again stand as one of the best. I want to also thank Max with letting me join the moderator team, I will try and live up to the honor.
+1 I KNOW YOU WILL BE A ASSET AN FAIR .
ITS GOOD TO HEAR SOME BUILD TALK AGAIN .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.