Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Time to move on. It was fun for a time

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

OK, I'm in.
    what's the next step for this?
    Time to move on.  It was fun for a time-pix517808941.jpg
    Lets build a firearm. (and see if I can figure out the apparently new picture thing)
    member # 575

Feedback Score

Time to move on.  It was fun for a time-projects.jpg

Feedback Score

My latest projects, two 98s, a 6.5/284 and a 25.06 plus a Savage .223 single shot varmint.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Well I hate to see ya go pyrotex.I always looked to your input and knowledge of building.
    It's quite sad when most the boards are all full of political rants and garbage they forget the true meaning of the hobby.
    If I really want to hear all the latest political crap I'll hang out in some hoidy toidy latte shop,or sing kumbaya on some corporate lawn....
    That's not for me.
    When time allows and funds I still enjoy building(even if it don't come out so good )
    I wish you well my friend and hope to see you on some of the other boards
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashhoe View Post
    OK, I'm in.
    what's the next step for this?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pix517808941.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	37302
    Lets build a firearm. (and see if I can figure out the apparently new picture thing)
    hell theres not much left to do besides stick it together once you get that far. looks like a nice afternoon in the garage is in your near future. :-)
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutigaf View Post
    555th:

Pryotex is pryotex on WeaponsGuild & MF. same name everywhere... his 26 shells/tube are moving pretty good & he cuts everyone from the boards a break on them.

(he's also the guy for that PKM recvr you want to build)

my friend you are dead on it: im not going anywhere. you guys taught me how to build AK's & ive tried to repay it with helping others & teaching how to build subguns & such.... IN TILL THE END.

S
    Well by God, let's get us a nice "CZ26 Build" thread going!! I can't afford to build one right now, but I hope to in the future.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by mbkrifleman View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Projects.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	140.1 KB 
ID:	37303
    Quote Originally Posted by mbkrifleman View Post
    a Savage .223 single shot varmint.
    MBK that's three rockin' rifles. The stock on the middle one; Maple Burl?
    Can I ask what action you're using for the Savage single-shot?
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Pryotex I hope you don't go, but I understand what you're saying, just look at the threads in this section over the past few years. Most turn into bitch-fests about that subject instead of a conversation.

And yes I wish more people would show anything they build, I'm guilty of not doing that too but I've been busy with other things and hoping to get back to some builds I want to do, all I've done lately was put together a couple ARs since certain people kept posting those super sales Everyone know what an AR is and your not building it, your just putting parts together with no real skill needed. But since it came up I'll post a pic or two of what I've done even though it's nothing special.

Actually I'm getting ready to continue / get back to another project I started but didn't really finish, I'll be posting on this one soon and really hope it works out. Actually I might start posting on this next week because I'll need advice to help me along.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    MBK that's three rockin' rifles. The stock on the middle one; Maple Burl?
    Can I ask what action you're using for the Savage single-shot?
    Hunter
    I call it quilted maple, don't know if that is correct or not. A friend gave the stock to me. I redid it and put on the rosewood caps. It is a Nazi 98k action, some of some old gunsmiths leftovers. The Savage is a 112. Light trigger and different stock, it shoots good. With a 26" bull barrel I figured the thumbhold would be ok, not a gun to be carried around much anyway.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Pryotex I hope you don't go, but I understand what you're saying, just look at the threads in this section over the past few years. Most turn into bitch-fests about that subject instead of a conversation.

And yes I wish more people would show anything they build, I'm guilty of not doing that too but I've been busy with other things and hoping to get back to some builds I want to do, all I've done lately was put together a couple ARs since certain people kept posting those super sales Everyone know what an AR is and your not building it, your just putting parts together with no real skill needed. But since it came up I'll post a pic or two of what I've done even though it's nothing special.

Actually I'm getting ready to continue / get back to another project I started but didn't really finish, I'll be posting on this one soon and really hope it works out. Actually I might start posting on this next week because I'll need advice to help me along.
    I look forward to it Coils!

MBKrifleman, those are sweet. Yeah I'd love to see some close ups of the stock on that middle one. Beautiful.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.