Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Time to move on. It was fun for a time

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Time to move on. It was fun for a time

Well, I do not see any deactivate or Delete button for my account so I guess it will just go dormant. I will be focusing my builds at other sites that actually build and talk about guns. Yes, asshole cops need to be locked up, but most of the time the child molester has neighbors like a few here that say "The cops are assholes my neighbor is a great guy let him go" is too much.

If the site ever gets back to guns and building shoot me and email.

Build on while the blue hats are not in control.

T
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score

Don't do it Pyrotex !!!
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Pryotex, I hate that you're leaving. Good luck with the building, and the company.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

don't run off--

all of us should know some good LEOs.

i think a lot of people here should visit a few places around the world where there is no law enforcement at all. it is a real eye opener on how low a human being can go.

the truth is freedom requires honest LEOs. people here SHOULD know that.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Pryotex is one of my best friends.. yeah he's a cop.. he's also a very good builder & i hate to see him go from here.

s
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I hope he doesn't/hasn't left. I appreciated his posts and knowledge.

Feedback Score

I certainly wasn't implying all cops are bad in that other topic. I have friends that LEO's and they are good people and righteous police officers. We even have good natured give each other the business about our chosen professions, the cop/firefighter rivalry.

My entire point is not every police department needs multiple full automatic weapons, snipers, armored vehicles, and SWAT officers. Checks and balances between the law enforcement methods and the evidence used to justify things like "no knock raids" need to be improved. Bad cops need to be fired and good cops rewarded. They have a crappy job sometimes and bad cops only make it worse for the good ones.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by BackAgain View Post
    I certainly wasn't implying all cops are bad in that other topic. I have friends that LEO's and they are good people and righteous police officers. We even have good natured give each other the business about our chosen professions, the cop/firefighter rivalry.

My entire point is not every police department needs multiple full automatic weapons, snipers, armored vehicles, and SWAT officers. Checks and balances between the law enforcement methods and the evidence used to justify things like "no knock raids" need to be improved. Bad cops need to be fired and good cops rewarded. They have a crappy job sometimes and bad cops only make it worse for the good ones.
    Makes me wonder why anyone would volunteer to do such a "crappy job ". Either they can not hold down a real job, or they like having power over others.

Feedback Score

Just another days work.

Feedback Score

Don't worry Pryotex, I get the same thing for being in the military all the time. I just let it roll off. Bias is something we all have, one side calls me a "Tyrant's Pawn" and the other side calls me a "Baby Killer" all the while refusing to admit I have a super secret power called "individual thought." You rarely see the good the military does on t.v. you only see when a few of them tinkle on some Taliban. It sells more newspapers and magazines that way.

I have seen some intense articles about a "Military takeover" of the cities and states of America and I just see it for what it is. No one ever wants us around unless we are needed. If you don't believe me just think of how many times you have been with someone in the car and another car zips by you and other person says, "Man I hope the cops nab that a**hole." And that same person will get pulled over and the "a**hole" is magically the cop this time. Sometimes people put in positions of trust make mistakes, either legitimate or in judgement and it looks bad on the entire institution.

Look at it this way, "Jesus only had to make 12 decisions and he messed one of them up."

Good luck brother, with your builds and your business.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.