Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 22lr showing up ?

Feedback Score

Default 22lr showing up ?

seems like the supply lines have been opening up locally. last three weeks have picked up well over 5,000 rds at pretty much normal prices

today saw CCI Mini-Mag ammo boxes with 16-100rd boxes for 119

Winchester tactical 1000rd packs for 55 bucks

thunderbolt at 2.49 a box

seriously doubt the days of 8.99 a brick will ever come back but atleast ammo is showing up

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Winchester tactical 1000rd packs for 55 bucks
    Now that's more realistic, I'm still seeing $50 for 500 rounds
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

I haven't seem any reasonable .22 lr for a month of Sundays.

Coils, Pricing here is about the same as you are seeing

I broke down earlier this year and bought a 5000 round brick of Aquilla ammo at about 10 cents a round which is ridiculous.

Recently I bought 2000 rounds of Sellier and bellot packed loose in an ammo can but it was 80's production and I'm expecting a few duds in there. I'm just gonna use that for plinking and save the newer stuff for varmints and serious target shooting. That was 9 or 10 cents a round too, which is a ridiculous price.

I sure do miss those Winchester value packs at Wally World!

Feedback Score

Where I am,(S.W.FL), there's still no .22lr on the shelf. I did pick up a box of 550 at a FunShow for $50, but only because 1) I knew it was ammo that my Rugers run without a hiccup and 2) I had to replace some odds-and-ends ammo that I wanted to burn up with my grandsons.
    Back before all this stoopidity, nearly everyone in my family gave me a brick or a bulkpack for Christmas. Guys I did business with would give me a commemorative tin.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyChow View Post
    CCI Mini-Mag ammo boxes with 16-100rd boxes for 119....Winchester tactical 1000rd packs for 55 bucks
    PuppyChow, what's your AO? My local BassPro is getting 1 or 2 sleeves of Mini-Mag at a time, IF THEY GET IT.
    These asshats tell me to get to the store at 0630 to get the best 'selection'. Where I live I don't have to get up before 0930 even to go hunting. And they want me to get up before gawd to buy ammo at 300% over value? Yea, right.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

Hunter they tell me the same crap at walmart. We only get a box or two, you need to get here when we open on delivery day.

I think the employees snag it at an employee discount , mark it up and sell it outside.

Feedback Score

There's not much in .22lr in this area at all. pick up some now and then.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexasGuy View Post
    Hunter they tell me the same crap at walmart. We only get a box or two, you need to get here when we open on delivery day.

I think the employees snag it at an employee discount , mark it up and sell it outside.
    Here STG they stock Wally World at 6:30 a.m. or so? Guys are their to grab, take the ammo too the fun show and sell at double the price. When it is the same price to fire an A.K. as a .22 geez which one will I choose?
    F#$K their gouging prices, need a small game catcher? Hell use traps and dead falls. Let the gougers eat their .22 overpriced rip off crap.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hunter if your in SW Fl the only Bass pro around here is around the corner from me well 10 miles anyway, they have not had 22lr for over two years in any quanitity

22lr has always been available cabelas has been selling it for fair prices for over a years abet with limited volume to stop the resellers, I have been getting mini mag for lest then $12 a box for the past 1 1/2 years thanks to gunbot and other sites namely cabelas
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Here STG they stock Wally World at 6:30 a.m. or so? Guys are their to grab, take the ammo too the fun show and sell at double the price. When it is the same price to fire an A.K. as a .22 geez which one will I choose?
    F#$K their gouging prices, need a small game catcher? Hell use traps and dead falls. Let the gougers eat their .22 overpriced rip off crap.
    Correct as usual 4th. Only the wife shoots .22's now. They re too darn expensive!

Damn Mosin Ammo is only twice as expensive and much more fun.

Hey I just bought an SVT-40. I been looking for one of those for quite a spell. I can't wait for it be delivered.

It's my new .22 substitute!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.