Thread: Human traffic arrest .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default Human traffic arrest .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Now theres what I like to see. The good side of law enforcement.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score

Damn biggun driving the point home huh?! Lol.Maybe this will slow down the constant anti-police BS that's constantly spewing around here lately

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Damn biggun driving the point home huh?! Lol.Maybe this will slow down the constant anti-police BS that's constantly spewing around here lately
    thanks hopefully the administrators wont take this as heasay !

To the members who PM'd me from here an other sites last week an today Please Please CC your PMs to the administrators or give me permission to.
    the site belongs to everyone here an instead of leaving speak up or better yet build something an post it .

To be clear when cops screw up it needs to be pointed out but the constant anti cop BS needs to end IMO . Im personally sick of regurgitated crap thats posted on 50 other sites ending up here . I see 90% of it in my spam folder in my email

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Now theres what I like to see. The good side of law enforcement.
    Cops doing good seldom makes the news . but were all happy to jump a guys sh!t when the media starts playing favorites. funny how when its anti gun the media is full of crap but when its a ant cop story we buy it all hook line an sinker no questions asked.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    but when its a ant cop story we buy it all hook line an sinker no questions asked.
    I don't buy it without evidence. Video evidence shows time after time that the cops in the videos are nasty people. It's a war against the people. Join whatever side you wish, after all it's a free country ! LOL
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I don't buy it without evidence. Video evidence shows time after time that the cops in the videos are nasty people. It's a war against the people. Join whatever side you wish, after all it's a free country ! LOL

YOUR bULLSHIT IS GETTING OLD!.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Cops doing good seldom makes the news . but were all happy to jump a guys sh!t when the media starts playing favorites. funny how when its anti gun the media is full of crap but when its a ant cop story we buy it all hook line an sinker no questions asked.
    It's called demoralization which implies misinformation to form a mass opinion. Which is what I was talking about in Pryotex's farewell thread, but stopped posting there because I didn't want to hijack his goodbye. The Media does it to gun owners every time one idiot abuses the right to own firearms and goes on a shooting spree or something and all of the sudden it is all gun owners.

If someone chooses to cite the actions of a few as the norm of the many than they are generalizing in support of their personal beliefs and doesn't show true objectivity as their opinion was already made prior to the generalization. All of us Mil guys and veterans are very used to this, but we know exactly what we have done for the people of our country and every time someone bashes the military or burns a flag it further lets me know I have done my job to the best of my ability.

No one should ever have to be put in a position to attempt to defend against a generalization, which is what Pryotex was obviously being subjected to. Biases exist and nobody can ever deny that, but putting everybody in to their own "box" based off lifestyle, career choices, appearance, etc... is something we can all agree is wrong because, as I previously stated, we have all been subjected to it every time the few gun owners put the rest of us in a bad light... Well not all of us can agree on that, but most of us hopefully.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

It's called demoralization which implies misinformation to form a mass opinion. Which is what I was talking about in Pryotex's farewell thread, but stopped posting there because I didn't want to hijack his goodbye. The Media does it to gun owners every time one idiot abuses the right to own firearms and goes on a shooting spree or something and all of the sudden it is all gun owners.

If someone chooses to cite the actions of a few as the norm of the many than they are generalizing in support of their personal beliefs and doesn't show true objectivity as their opinion was already made prior to the generalization. All of us Mil guys and veterans are very used to this, but we know exactly what we have done for the people of our country and every time someone bashes the military or burns a flag it further lets me know I have done my job to the best of my ability.

No one should ever have to be put in a position to attempt to defend against a generalization, which is what Pryotex was obviously being subjected to. Biases exist and nobody can ever deny that, but putting everybody in to their own "box" based off lifestyle, career choices, appearance, etc... is something we can all agree is wrong because, as I previously stated, we have all been subjected to it every time the few gun owners put the rest of us in a bad light... Well not all of us can agree on that, but most of us hopefully.
    Well written an thought out.
    The Cops here were able to crack a human trafficking ring a while back an I know for a fact that more than few of those officers went the extra mile to make sure it was done right. Girls as young as 12 were being pimped out all over the state an else were . It tool a pretty coordinated effort to do a multistate bust that was able to round up as many slime balls as possible an to rescue as many girls as possible before they disappeared.

THE fACT THAT SOMEONE WOULD SH!T ON EFFORTS LIKE THAT IS DISTURBING .

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.