Thread: COP VS MINIATURE DOG

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default COP VS MINIATURE DOG

biker cop has the nerve to try an bother a dog resting in the middle of the free way, he should be out arresting bad guys not saving stupid little dogs.

Hero Motorcycle Cop Rescues Tiny Dog from Highway | Life With Dogs

you know about 25 years ago cops once brought back my Springer spaniel back that got out in the middel of town an she tried to bite him the whole time. he should have shot her 30 times .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Great posts today 1Biggun! Thanks for them.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Them little female cheewawee dogs are cool I love them, but the males are like a mountain lion trying to escape through a midgets body. Damn things think their Godzilla. Somebody probably had enough of his crap and heaved him out the car window. "That's it get the F$%K out." "Oh honey why did you do that?" "STFU or your next."
    Those things can leap, smart little pooch though it stayed on the Jersey divider.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I hate those little ankle biters. I like dogs but not those rat catchers.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    I hate those little ankle biters. I like dogs but not those rat catchers.
    Yeah rails, I would have whipped it in front of a Semi. Hold my beer and watch this.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I don't like them little bastards either,,,to much "Bad Attitude", even with the best of them,

there physio dogs IMO.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    I don't like them little bastards either,,,to much "Bad Attitude", even with the best of them,

there physio dogs IMO.
    All over the place down here twa. Damn, I fell in love with Jesabelle, oh my God my little Jesabelle. My big brested female friends little meat wrapped in furs pooch she was. I loved my little girl. She would run across the yard and frigging leap in my arms, honest to God.
    Her Father, F#$K him, nasty mother frigger. Mother Frigger would snap and bite the dog piss when she was not looking. Oh nice doggie, yeah F$$K you poochey. So I kept offering to dog sit, I wanted to snap the mother friggers frigging neck. Teeth locked on my hands while I snapped, Rambo style.
    Dear God I love animals. Feed a whole crew here, from fish too wild birds and stray cats. But bite me, F#$K you. Time to meet Jesus. Bye.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post

there physio dogs IMO.
    All over the place down here twa. Damn, I fell in love with Jesabelle, oh my God my little Jesabelle. Some mother frigger stole her, broke my damn heart. My big brested female friends little meat wrapped in furs pooch she was. I loved my little girl. She would run across the yard and frigging leap in my arms, honest to God.
    Her Father, F#$K him, nasty mother frigger. Mother Frigger would snap and bite the dog piss when she was not looking. Oh nice doggie, yeah F$$K you poochey. So I kept offering to dog sit, I wanted to snap the mother friggers frigging neck. Teeth locked on my hands while I snapped, Rambo style.
    Dear God I love animals. Feed a whole crew here, from fish too wild birds and stray cats. But bite me, F#$K you. Time to meet Jesus. Bye.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.