Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: had to go on a run for provisions

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

This isn't worth arguing about .Sprat has his opinion. I have mine. Let it go. If you knew how much shit I'm trying to deal with you would laugh. You got something to talk about where else to do it? I call this my second home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

South Texas too funny cause my wife has adopted a semi feral cat I was sighting my marlin 22 on. She'll probably have in the house by the Woodstove come winter. Sucks to love a woman that much to have a cat in your house.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    Every now and then someone gets his request. A friend was on his way out with brain cancer, and told his wife he wanted a New Orleans style marching band at his interment, and a buffet for attendees, and a couple of kegs so they could toast him off. She did it, too. Over the screeching objections of both sides of the family, some of whom have vowed never to speak to her again.
    Told mine to have a BarBQue with a couple of halves down on the beach. Scatter my ashes out past the break at sunset. She goes, 'Yea, right'. Guess who's NOT the Executor. Told her if I couldn't trust her for my last request, didn't need her in my life.
    Got my bequeaths all in order. She don't get nuffin. Everything I've got goes to my step-daughter's two boys. ...WHEN THEY ARE 30.... No one's selling my 1917 to pay a month's rent. No one's selling my FALs for a downpayment on a car. I figure by the time they're thirty, either they will have made it or they won't. But my stuff isn't going to get hijacked by their stoopid mother, either.
    ...and screw the rest.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

TRX: Every now and then someone gets his request. A friend was on his way out with brain cancer, and told his wife he wanted a New Orleans style marching band at his interment, and a buffet for attendees, and a couple of kegs so they could toast him off. She did it, too. Over the screeching objections of both sides of the family, some of whom have vowed never to speak to her again.

Holy mackerel, what a show of love! She respected his last wishes no matter what anyone else said. Good for her!! Losing contact with those judgmental family members is no great loss

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Sucks to love a woman that much to have a cat in your house.
    stalker, ain't that much love in the world. Use that feline sack of krap for target practice. Or come down here where MEN live and use it for 'gator bait.
    GATOR NUGGETS ROCK
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

You want me to travel that far with a CAT? LOL Hunter that ain't right brother!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Oh oh,,we can't develop friendships by discussing normal daily topics on a gun forum now???? Come on now Sprat,,we've had our share of non-gun related discussions before, and it's fine with me in a general discussion forum,,,

Hell what more is left to talk about guns now anyways, few of us can afford or will pay what there asking for kits now, few are available, and most of us have built every type of gun known to man by this point already anyways, or some of us have just plain gotten out of it for one reason or another altogether ,,as is in my case by not having access to the right equipment to work with now.

And if I can help out someone in any other respects of daily life by offering up my experiences on some subject that I think I can help out with, I have no issues with any topic being aired myself. Hell there is more to life than just guns and ammo,,,,,

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Well put twa.my first build in the 70's was a 45 on an Essex frame. Told our oldest about the will since he's the executor of the estate. Used a gold cup slide and barrel. A will at my wife's and mine age makes good sense with health issues we are going through. My next build was in 81 or 82 on an ar with parts available at the time. It's so important to plan for your and your family future I just thought we all need to be reminded of our future. My first ak build was on a nodak with romy g parts.I hope this satisfies gun building .and I'm just joking. Life is too short to get wrapped up in little things. No offense intended to anyone. Period. I just hope I can talk to people I've met here cause you're a bunch of great guys and I appreciate the humor and straight talk.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I know,,I've been considering getting a AMD 65 kit lately and whipping it out sense I've never had one of those. But partially to just to keep everyone here from abusing me for not building anything lately!! Damn you guys are hard ass's!! No slack at all,,,,

I do have a PPs 43 kit I bought as spare parts I could do up, but I'd considered doing that one up in a FA and just getting the license to go with it. That's a big step though, and expensive, plus just so intrusive on my life overall, I'm just not sure.

Not that I've got anything to hide certainly, but I'd just hate all the intrusion into my personal life and all the other BS and expense that goes along with it. That's the only thing I'm thinking ,, that and if it would really be worth it all in the end to do so. After All. The semi version I have is just fine for me already without having to go through all the nonsense of a FA license. That's expensive and hard to recoup latter.

I'd really like to be able to at least be able open up the stock though, so maybe SBR route would be the way to go,, but I just hate "Fee's" and "intrusion" in any form,, especially sense they are just "much ado about nothing" in the grand scheme of things,,,really.

IMHO unfolding a stock won't make 2 shits of of a difference one way or the other with that particular gun, with how it shoots overall, plus it would just be so much more fun overall to shoot. Some laws I just don't get???

So honestly,,What's the difference if it has a 10" or so long barrel anyways, it's just going to be longer overall when the stock is open, so I just don't understand the reasoning behind this law?? Can anyone splain that one to me??? I just don't get that one,,,,

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I shot a racoon in the spring that was eating bird seed from the feeder.watched him somersault off the bank towards the pond. Now it's back eating my wife's new cat food. Got the 20gauge and the carbine next to the window. Do I need backup? Sks in the corner. ..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.