Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: had to go on a run for provisions

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Cool had to go on a run for provisions

Down in the kitchen. Stocked with nothing but yogurt and stuff I've never heard of in the fridge. Can't use the microwave the noise could wake the sentries.finally way in the back I find some breaded chicken things. Not bad. Spicy even if cold.chow down but now I'm not so sure it was a good choice. Tummy going how long this been in the back of fridge? Wish me well and maybe shouldn't have done the will so soon.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

On a serious side note has anyone done their will this time of life? 60'sh for us.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Not yet stalker1,, but I have an appointment to do so in about 2 weeks.

Just hope I live that long,,,,

You keep up eating that old funky chicken nugs stashed in the back of the fridge that's been there sense Jesus wore sandals ,,,,you may not make it either there stalker1!! Ya Better be getting your's written up ,Quickly!!!

I'd never really thought about it much till after both my folks passed, Mom had her's in order, but Pa didn't and it defiantly it made a huge difference in settling things later on. I don't want my kids to go through it so I'll be getting stuff squared away very soon.

I told my kids already my wishes but have to get it written down all legal like. I do want a coffin with a ghost flame paint job on it though,and instead of a wake I've already made arrangements for a party instead,,a true Hot Rodder / joker /party animal ,,,right till the bitter end, and beyond !! No matter how old I get,,,I totally refuse to grow up! EVER!!!

I just hope there's Hot Rods, toddies , guns and an endless supply of Blue Streak and ammo ,,where ever I do end up though,,,,

Of course all the women there will be beautiful, willing, and,,,,,,,

MUTE!!!!!!

Feedback Score

I was a thinking about doing a will Stalker.

The wife done pissed me off whining about gun purchases so I decided to leave my booty to homeless cats, which is unusual because I hate cats. I'm generally a dog person..

I am even going to teach them little cat fellers how to shoot, how to wrap that cat toe around the trigger and aim.

I am going to form the 'South Texas Guy Arming up Cats Foundation" I already gave a few guns to the dogs so they can have parity.

It will we be a non profit of course.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Smart Ass,,,,,

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

not too be crass but how does these thread relate to firearms or firearm building

this what we were talking about last week about folks leaving, this kinda post belongs on facebook or tweeter or whatever
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sprat I thought GD was for talking with friends after the building was set aside for the day. I don't do Facebook or Twitter.I apologize if my post offends you. Just trying to hang with people I like.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

twa I used to tell my wife to bury me in a phone booth with my 45 a couple boxes of ammo and and a bunch of rolls of quarters in case I had to call for back up.wherever I went. Well I'm not getting that request. Sigh.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    not too be crass but how does these thread relate to firearms or firearm building

this what we were talking about last week about folks leaving, this kinda post belongs on facebook or tweeter or whatever
    I thought that was the entire point of having a general discussion topic area. A place for all kinds of topics not necessarily related to guns and shooting.

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    twa I used to tell my wife to bury me in a phone booth with my 45 a couple boxes of ammo and and a bunch of rolls of quarters in case I had to call for back up.wherever I went. Well I'm not getting that request. Sigh.
    Every now and then someone gets his request. A friend was on his way out with brain cancer, and told his wife he wanted a New Orleans style marching band at his interment, and a buffet for attendees, and a couple of kegs so they could toast him off. She did it, too. Over the screeching objections of both sides of the family, some of whom have vowed never to speak to her again.
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.