Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Last post

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    I sure the hell dont need to be associated to a site that hates cops an even goes as far to suggest they need to die. I am a responsible gun owner who hopes to never have to aim a gun at some one . Yea Im prepared but my whole life is not about guns an needing them to defend myself. I honestly have been embarrassed to tell friends i have over 13,000 post here with the way things have gotten . I used to be proud of the work I had posted about.
    Well said.

The era of the "cop hating posts" are done. As long as I am moderator, I will nix every post that has any theme along those lines. The free expression of differing opinions are great, but this one has been beat to death.

Lets just stipulate what I said on the last post I just locked " Most cops are great, some maybe more than a few are bad and that is unfortunate for the majority of the good ones. That is all that needs to be said.

Now, how about lets build some AKs, ARs, 10/22s, 1911s, semi Cz26s, semi Stens, Saiga conversions, hell build a sling shot and post your work. I think that is what this site needs.
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sad I can't find anyone in my area that builds. One of my first posts in wtt was an offer of a romy g kit w matching barrel just to get in a group build. Closest offer was in WA state to build mine for the other kit.not what I was looking for.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Chiroone glad to see you back. Bellson bradrock and a retired Virginia state trooper who used to be here way back. Miss them too.and where in the hell is 4th? !!!!LOL

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

few of us share builds, we do share our expertise and gladly do so and to help others. this has been the foundation of this site and a few other sites,

start small and work your way up start with a Dixie black powder kit or a broken single barrel shotgun

group builds were popular a while back, but not much anymore those days are almost over. the intent of the group build was to share tools and expertise, now we lend each other the tools some sites will rent you the tools

lots of folks have come and gone they never quite understood what we are about, yes this is a firearms site, I would say there are about 10-15 posters here who are exceptional builders, same number over at WG, and many others who have moved on and are on neither site anymore. this in now way puts down the hundreds who come here to learn,

we also have a few drive bys from AK forum/ akfiles they only comment on Ak's as Big gun said BORING these folks repeat ( regurgitate) old info discussed at the end of the 90's nothing new there

me!!! Im just a humble file, drill press and dremel man

as big gun stated I have decided for the good of the site to do a few rare AK variants and finish my beretta Ar-70 build ( I need a welding friend)

I would like to see a end to the irish & ethnic jokes, the dog ate my homework posts, the world is coming to the end stories/ post and get back to our roots
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Sad I can't find anyone in my area that builds. One of my first posts in wtt was an offer of a romy g kit w matching barrel just to get in a group build. Closest offer was in WA state to build mine for the other kit.not what I was looking for.
    If you really want to build a AK you can do it with very few special tools . As Sprat said it can be done with file drill press an dremmel . He left out hammer however you got to have a hammer for the assembly LOL . Other than a bolt cutter rivet tool I have yet to use that I got from Sangrun hunter RIP , I dont own a single AK specific store store bought tool. I did build a flat bending jig an a few special punches an stuff . I never even used to use a hyd press until a few years ago .

don't let lack of tools or skill stop you . there is not a lot of cost benefit to building a Ak any more but its still rewarding an you learn a lot when doing it . Lots of help here just ask, no stupid questions

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    Attachment 37355Attachment 37354And the beat goes on...
    Wow...that pic just goes to show how people come and go on this site. That was a fun weekend!!

BTW....hate to see ya go oneofthetwins. Good luck to ya.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiroone View Post
    Well said.

The era of the "cop hating posts" are done. As long as I am moderator, I will nix every post that has any theme along those lines. The free expression of differing opinions are great, but this one has been beat to death.

as to the rest of the things in this & other threads?

as Sprat, !biggun, MtDew & others have said: i'll help ANYONE with any build that i can... be it BS, ideas, tips or just a sound board... im in this hobby for the building/testing & its what i do. theres still a few builds ive not tried... but its very few. if ya wanna talk building or better yet DO building. throw me a line. im here & at WG.... EVERY DAY.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

You can't please all the people all the time. People come and go, interests vary, and the only constant is change.

I love the guns and I love building them. I feel that there are many people here exactly like me.
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Good for you Chiroone, I'm glad to see that move on your part.

It has really been a bit hard to bite my tongue sometimes when I here the "kill the cops" type posts. I was a very good cop and still am proud of the job I did, even though I was only a "tree cop", or "Twig Pig" we were called both in the Forest Service, I was still a normal person to people when there was a need for a confrontation. And I'd treat everyone with respect and I'd follow the law,and if someone deserved a break,, they'd get it. But if they were an asshole and argumentative, or just a plain idiot,,,,I'd throw the book at them.

It's easy for people to talk shit when they've never been in that position of being a LEO, same as with vets,or a firefighter,unless you've been there and done that,,just shuta up u pie hole, you have no clue what your talking about. And all 3 have been my life endeavors and I'm very proud of my service in all three fields. I've saved countless lives, been a fair and compassionate officer, and put my ass on the line for the liberties of people in other countries. So I don't need to hear crap from someone that has no experience in what many of us here have had to go through.Try advancing into a scene under fire, drag a person out of a burning building with flames licking at you, spend a couple tours in a combat zone,,,then I'll listen to you. Otherwise STFU

Thank you for taking care of that issue, it's always been a pet peeve of mine when I hear these kinda things here, and it just plain hurts me deep down to know that people have no respect for others that put there life on the line daily , and are not appreciated for dangerous jobs they do.

Semper Fi to my brothers in all these fields,,,,, you'll always have my respect and support and I'd be proud to continue to stand side by side with you any day.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

OMG!! TWA== thats fantastic!! a "twig pig".... my kids will love that one. thank you very much, they will give cool dad credit for this little name sling... :-)
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.