Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Last post

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default Last post

I am saying good by to all the guys I've met while being a member here on Gunco. It isn't the same site like it was when I came a board in 06. Thanks for the great times .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I know what you mean. I'm going to try and kick start some building with a CZ26 build thread. You need to do what need to do. Hope you keep busy and build on. We'll leave the light on for ya if you change your mind.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Damn I hope you don't go. I just got back here and don't want it to disintegrate.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thing change. People change. Sorry to see another member announce there goodbye. I remember the days when this site was hot. When it was hard to keep up with new post. Sometimes I stop by to read the latest whats up and there hasn't been anything new posted for hours. Is this the end of GUNCO as we know it.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Is it me or is there an audition for real housewives of gunco going on?
    People say dumb shit, ok.
    Someone says something that goes against my moral beliefs, fine.
    He acts like a child, who cares.
    They bash an organization I think is a boon to humanity, don't care.

All I know is I just picked up a takedown 10/22 with a threaded barrel and have all kids of goodies ordered. Leupold, a kool pic rail that's opened up to see the irons. Warne QD rings and a can is next (shoulda been first since 16 months is a loooong time). And how 'bout that Adaptive Tactical RM4 Ruger 10/22 Takedown Rifle Stock Kriptek Highlander 1081059 stock?

Oh, sorry. I got off topic there.
    Whatever site I read it on as a members tag line, it's the truest statement ever made.
    "Our forefathers would have been shooting by now"
    They would have a long time ago, when our government became self serving and lied so openly that the taste of disgust can't be cleared with bleach.
    WTF happened to our country?
    member # 575

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Damn what a great way to get "off"topic! Tell us more! All I got is a ss 10/22 with a .920 barrel in a houge stock I'm still trying to get the trigger straight cause I like to do my own trigger pulls on guns I own.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

If you have been following current events here, you must be aware of some recent changes. We have recently gone back to a hard line on certain types of posts, dealt with some trolls and even added another member to the staff. Long time member Chiroone is now part of our team. I think we are back on track to being what we once were.

I don't know what set off oneofthetwins but hopefully it was something we are already working on. Sorry to see any member leave, especially a long time member. Maybe if he had brought it up with a staff member, we could have done something to address it

Feedback Score

Sir, I know you think I'm part of the problem, and I'm truly sorry. However, If you want to do a 'group' build of a CZ, let's get it on. I think the CZ26 you're talking about is a little tubular reciever thing that kind of looks like an UZI. If I'm right, that's kewl, but the only kits I can find are folding-stock types. Any idea where I might find a kit with a fixed wooden stock?
    If a wooden stock kit doesn't exist, I have RoyalTiger set up in one window to order a kit and a CZ blank set up to order in another 'window'.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Damn what a great way to get "off"topic! Tell us more! All I got is a ss 10/22 with a .920 barrel in a houge stock I'm still trying to get the trigger straight cause I like to do my own trigger pulls on guns I own.
    stalker, you might want to think about running a brick of 22lr through your toy before you start playing with it. The trigger pull just might develop into something you like. I have several of these guys and I haven't done any of them except the one I gave to my grandson. Factory must have screwed up. With a scope and a full magazine, you could hold that rifle by the trigger and it wouldn't go off.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Well I hope you don't go, maybe just take longer breaks in between visits to see what's going on.

Hunter there are kits with the fixed stock but they cost more.
    https://www.apexgunparts.com/product...oducts_id/3908
    Try searching Gun Broker and see if someone has just the stock, it bolts onto the same spot the folder does, and see how the prices work out for buying them both ways and get the cheaper of the two.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.