Thread: Where the World's Unsold Cars Go To Die.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Where the World's Unsold Cars Go To Die.

"In the past several years, one of the topics covered in detail on these pages has been the surge in such gimmicks designed to disguise lack of demand and end customer sales, used extensively by US automotive manufacturers, better known as "channel stuffing", of which General Motors is particularly guilty and whose inventory at dealer lots just hit a new record high. But did you know that when it comes to flat or declining sales and stagnant end demand, channel stuffing is merely the beginning?"
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...ld-cars-go-die

Above is just a few of the thousands upon thousands of unsold cars at Sheerness, United Kingdom. Please do see this on Google Maps....type in Sheerness, United Kingdom. Look to the west coast, below River Thames next to River Medway. Left of A249, Brielle Way.

Timestamp: Friday, May 16th, 2014.

There are hundreds of places like this in the world today and they keep on piling up...
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...ld-cars-go-die

Thank God Nappie gave the U.S. auto manufactures mega millions to bail them out. Keep them jobs and keep making cars nobody is buying, smart. Its only taxpayer money, who cares?
    No pictures not photo shopped, Hit Google Earth and check for yourself. Beyond incredible. Article goes on to state "If they sit to long, engines are toast." I am not a mechanic and can not verify. But sounds logical. Hell scrap em and rebuild, start over. Mo tax money will come.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

he will probably give the new cars to hammas or ISIS--

nice to know the tax payers are providing terrorists with a clean new ride!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

That's one of the most insane things I've ever seen!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMMMM not sure Im buying into all of this .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    HMMMMMM not sure Im buying into all of this .
    You shouldn't That is one of the largest importers of US autos for the UK. Thats their "Customs" for the vehicles coming over.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

You're right, I've been by there before many years ago. It is a port of entry for US and other countries autos.

But would it surprise me,,,not really, after all,,,

would you pay 23-29K for a Malibu,,36-41K for a pick-up,,,,

I SURE AS HELL WON'T !!!! They'd rot first.

I can build my own car for way less and it would be way more bad ass!!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

You shouldn't That is one of the largest importers of US autos for the UK. Thats their "Customs" for the vehicles coming over.
    I figured it was something like that .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post

Thank God Nappie gave the U.S. auto manufactures mega millions to bail them out.
    Let's remember that Ford didn't join in on that action, gm and Chrysler were the ones we "bailed out".

And, as stated above, I don't buy into it either. No business pays people and buys material, etc. to build things without getting money from somewhere to cover it and make a profit.
    member # 575

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I think its more internet BS. I see a hell of a lot of rebates every year for leftover tucks an cars .

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.