Thread: next time I get 200bucks that doesn't have to go

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default next time I get 200bucks that doesn't have to go

To fixing my wife's saab again. Did I say again? I want to sbr my ar.any weird shit I have to worry about in Virginia? Cause I want to carry it in my vehicle.I know I'll pass the gobble degook paper stuff cause I'm an upstanding senior citizen in the community. Any ideas on safely locking the sucker in a 99tj jeep wrangler? Hunter I know you have a tj and 4th you got a shortie. Hell a long trip here is five miles to buy a beer but you still want your firearm secure. Thanks guys. Gonna be my birthday present to me.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMM if money is a issue an if your fixing a a saab it must be . Id just get a AR pistol an add a arm brace an not wait for the sbr BS .

now if your rich an got time an can get the signature have at it an enjoy .

id get a 300 BO upper maybe with a short barrel if it was me . more flame to scare zombies an impress ninjas LOL

Is the jeep a soft top ?? lots of commercially made lockable storage for jeeps . maybe there is a overhead counsel setup for a hard top that will fit .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

On a rag top jeep security is going to be a tuffy. Only thing I can think of is a dash mount gun holder/rack like the PD and military had, not sure if they still do use them or not?? Most I'd seen like those had a steel strap that went around the firearm and locked it in place too. Otherwise maybe go to a custom truck cap/ utility box manufacturer and get something made up. You know kinda like a lined steel or aluminum version of a ATV rifle scabbard perhaps,,that's the best I can offer up for ideas stalker1.

Seems I saw some someplace surplus about a year ago,,no clue just where I saw them right now though,,sorry.

I just took a quick look for you stalker1 and found something at att-tactical.com that is what I was talking about, several options actually.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Ahh..Yet another Saab story, Heh..Heh.
    Best send in your application before the turbo blows! You'll have close to a year to figure out security. I'd have nothing less than a secure lock box bolted to the bed. Transporting an NFA weapon is serious business. ALWAYS have your papers with you!
    Oh....Don't take it into New Jersey!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

no turbo for me Bradrock!LOL! Just a simple 91 900s school teacher car.haha! Got it for her when she was in her 30's with that beautiful auburn hair. Now her hair In like the car.gray.good looking grandma tho.!

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Hey Stalker; I can sort of relate! My wife was a high school teacher. We still have her 1989 Ford wheelchair conversion van & my 1985 Bronco!
    No car payment in over 20 years.
    Never could figure out how the kids in her school parking lot were driving cars that cost more than our house? Damn punks....don't miss that...
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.