Thread: Call 911

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

So were are the 911 recordings . ?????

IMO the woman should have not gone looking to see who it was or anouced here whereabouts . but got into a room an locked it an while armed called 911 . bad guys have guns also an she dont need to be in a shoot out with a bad hip . screw putting the gun down . maybe she should just lay out on the bed spread eagle also. IMO dealings with 911 i will say they need to hire more qualified people an rethink a lot of there advice in situations like this . I wish the bad guys werethere whnthe cops got there they will just rob or kill some one else .

I m glad to see she stood up an decided not to be a victim . I also note they cut the video of the LEO talking .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Cold day in Hell I'd do that. If I was in that condition and circumstance she was in I'd hunker down in a defensible position and hope for the best,,I'll just let the insurance company worry about what they took later. It's just stuff!

Most 80 year old's don't make good combatants.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I harp and harp at my 82 year old mother...shoot first and call the cops later. Do not let anyone disarm you! You'd never know how old she is...still gets around like 60, but I'm afraid she'd open the door for some asshole and that would be it!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yup home invasions have become a reality of life , even here in Vt it's happening more and more often.

I've carried for >40 years and only had to use a firearm once to defend myself from a drunken lowlife with a very long rap sheet that eventually ended up with a life sentence as a habitual offender after our encounter. Why he wasn't in jail already?? I don't understand with his past records of assaults, like 6-8 of them before our chance encounter,,why he was still on the streets threatening people, I just don't understand. It's a failure of the justice system IMHO, that's one case where law enforcement/prosecutors office just dropped the ball by letting him out time after time.

I guess now I think about it a bit. I did have to pull it one other time to defuse a dangerous situation, but without shots fired. Another drunk,,with him coming into the bar with a 30-30 ready for a confrontation that I was the bar tender at ,,,the 45 stuck in the back of his skull put a quick end to that altercation, the 30-30 hit the floor, quick! So actually twice in the 50 years that I've had to pull a gun is a pretty low incident rate.

Hell,,My gun has more miles on it walking around with me , than it ever had being used. Will I ever need it again,,who knows, I certainly hope not, but if I do, it's always there with me and always will be. I don't care what laws they pass,,as long as the Constitution is still in force and the Supreme Court has ruled it's a Constitutional right,,,I'll continue to carry, period. And no psalm singing do gooder liberal without a clue is going to change that.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.