Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Will Hayden gets arrested!!!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I bet it's a revenge issue by the ex. It's a shame either way though.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

sigh... yes its news.. yes he's a member here... yes its posted EVERYWHERE... on nearly 100 websites including non gun & anti gun sites like: tmz, daily mail, the sun, radar online & MTO the "urban site"

this is what happens when your a public persona & have your business out there everywhere... it all comes with the territory.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

The child was returned to his custody. No way would that have happened if there was a shred of truth to the story.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I'm not exactly friends or anything with Will, I just have some minor discussions with him here and Saiga 12 Forum, and I knew in my heart that he didn't do anything like that. I think he would more likely get in legal trouble smashing in a pedophile's face if there was one in his daily world, than of being one himself.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Hayden also says the daughter -- who he is raising with his new wife -- was interviewed by Child Protective Services and returned to his home
    Hmmm so they arrest him let him loose on bail an then return the child to same place the crime supposedly took place ??????

I truly hope this is a clear sign that there is no basis for the accusations .

I have seen couples flinging accusations to disgusting its beyond belief. I saw 22 separate human services complaints filed at a mother of two an all of them were proven false the dad was literately caught coaching the kids at a court appointed child interview by the director of human services.the man also had 6 law enforcement agency's illegally run others peoples plates he ruined her life an here new finances she lost here job has a child molestation case on there record even though proven false. the father litteraly went to the grade school an tolfd teachers the mother was doing shit that was impossible . He had the kids at teh docotes office every week trying to get them to tell the doctor lies an the sheriff said he was lying an wanted him cahrged the doctors said he was lying . ever time a teacher. day care worker, leo principal etc is told a kid is hurt or molested as there required by law to report even if they think its BS . 22 times this woman had thekids removed an an investigation started./ every time it took human services 3 months to releases a report that found the accusations unsubstantiated an even pointed out the man was caught lying . human services refuses to name any names of accusers so you cant even file suit if your found innocent.
    cops wont do any thing as its always a civil matter . this woman went through two years of hell int he end she got 50 % custody an lost the school district because the case dragged out so long the dad got the enrolled in his town so now the mother who was falsely accused 22 times has to drive 50 miles to get here kids.

About 80% of humans services investigations find no crime commited an are results of break ups an custody battles.

I hope no crime was committed here an I hope the truth I found out one way ot the other . Im afraid Wills reputations Will be hurt no matter what the out come

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Will is an honored member of this site! You could have brought this up in a different way.
    Just my 2 cents.
    BS how an why IS Will or anyone else a honored member here . Do you think that its not going to be brought up? how exactly do you bring this up ? How so you support a meaber if its not brought up if false an how do you get the f#@k away from a person like this if true ??

I have no issue with Will but Im not going to worship him because he is on TV an I don't think he would want that .

How the F$%k do you propose you bring something like this up ??? All Sprat did was report he news that also national news. Sprat made it clear he did not know if its true .
    don't know if true or not not my place
    . If it true Ill be the first to condemn any child molester TV personality or not . I bet its not but I dont know Will other than a phone call or two about 8 years ago .

Im going pray its not true Its asinine that the subject is going to be ignored here .

UNTILL PROVEN HES GUILTY ILL SUPPORT WILL AN USE THIS THREAD TO SAY SO. I know how easy it is for a public person to be accused by a pissed off x .

However if its proven he is molesting children I want nothing to do with him. I dont care how honered some one thinks he is .

how many posts has Will made here in the last 4 years?? I dont care if John Browning was member here we dont worship or give anyone special privileges .

Do you expect members here to ignore this??

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    BS how an why IS Will or anyone else a honored member here . Do you think that its not going to be brought up? how exactly do you bring this up ? How so you support a meaber if its not brought up if false an how do you get the f#@k away from a person like this if true ??
    OK, OK, maybe the proper description would be "veteran member". Is that sit better with you?!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post

I have no issue with Will but Im not going to worship him because he is on TV an I don't think he would want that .

How the F$%k do you propose you bring something like this up ??? All Sprat did was report he news that also national news. Sprat made it clear he did not know if its true . . If it true Ill be the first to condemn any child molester TV personality or not . I bet its not but I dont know Will other than a phone call or two about 8 years ago .

Im going pray its not true Its asinine that the subject is going to be ignored here .

UNTILL PROVEN HES GUILTY ILL SUPPORT WILL AN USE THIS THREAD TO SAY SO. I know how easy it is for a public person to be accused by a pissed off x .

However if its proven he is molesting children I want nothing to do with him. I dont care how honered some one thinks he is .

how many posts has Will made here in the last 4 years?? I dont care if John Browning was member here we dont worship or give anyone special privileges .

Do you expect members here to ignore this??
    I feel the same way.
    Innocent or not, it's going to leave a black eye on Will's rep. It's sad, but people usually believe the first thing they hear.

If he's innocent I can feel his pain. Years ago I was accused of telephone harassment.
    I was working out of state and my girlfriends father told me she was screwing the next door neighbor.
    I cut off the money I was sending her and when she called, I told her we are done. That's all I did.
    She filed charges on me and the states attorney wanted to hang me. Long story short. I got off, but it cost me a lot of money and I went to jail also.
    I still hate that bitch!
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

big gun

thanks brother
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

why when I posted as a thread, all I titled it was I was shocked then put in the links and my hopes that it was a bitter ex

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

hayden daughters arrested
reputation of gunco
what did will hayden do to get arrested
wil hayden

will hayden age

will hayden arrest
will hayden arrested
will hayden daughter
will hayden discussion

will hayden legal trouble

will hayden net worth

will hayden wife

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.