Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Will Hayden gets arrested!!!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

There were two threads running on the same subject so I merged them. When threads are merged the posts display in the order of which they were posted no matter which thread they were in.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I hope everything works out well for Will, I've had issues with a bitter X and it's no fun. I didn't have the same issue as Will, but the lies she told about me made me loose track of 2 of my kids by her lies about me and it really hurts not to be in there lives. I can empathize with you Will,,,it's no fun at all !!!

Will ,,,I just caught a video of you guys hog hunting with flintlocks,,,now that looks like fun!!!! I love muzzle loader hunting probably more than any other form of hunting too. I can't hardly wait for muzzle loader deer season to start here in Vt. I still use a side lock mostly.

I'm also a huge history buff and used to do allot with the Fort Ti Association and other historical organizations around here before I got hurt. I still do allot of archaeological digs when the opportunity arises and I'm able to though. I'm of Abenaki decent and can trace my ancestry way , way back ,,here in the Champlain Valley. One of my,, many great Grandfathers was a scout for the early settlers in this area and a scout for Ethan Allen's raid that captured the Fort Ti. He's mentioned in historical documents at the fort concerning that raid that captured the fort from the Brits. BTW, The "twa" here stands for Talks With Animals,,,my given Abenaki name.

I'm guessing you may be Pequot or Mohawk, Will? You look like Mohawk to me. I gather it's quite common for folks in your area to be from one of the 5 nations ancestry. And many that were involved with the French in this area seemed to end up in your area of Louisiana.

At any rate,, good luck with all this nonsense Will.
    After you taking your time helping me out with some early AK questions I had when I first joined here, I very seriously doubt there's any truth to those allegations,people that take time out of there busy day to answer dumb ass questions for a AK newbie, and do the things you do for your community generally aren't ass bags,,,good luck with all this mess Will.

Feedback Score

thought this was cleared up but it seems he has been arrested again

BREAKING: Sons of Guns Star Arrested AGAIN, This Time on Child Rape Charges

I really hope this is a bitter ex making crap up, but a 2nd arrest does not look good

Feedback Score

thought this was cleared up but it seems he has been arrested again

BREAKING: Sons of Guns Star Arrested AGAIN, This Time on Child Rape Charges

I really hope this is a bitter ex making crap up, but a 2nd arrest does not look good

Feedback Score

PuppyChow,
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Only god knows for sure. It's not for me to judge.
    Last edited by gwailo; 08-26-2014 at 11:46 PM.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Seems Red Jacket Firearms has cut all ties to Will. Per their Facebook page-- "Today, Red Jacket Firearms has received complete legal separation as an entity, from Will Hayden. We will continue to operate, although with heavy hearts and promise to do everything in our power to fill customer orders, back orders and provide support to those affected by these new developments."
    This may be with Will's blessing, it may have even been his idea, so as not to run off customers.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I for one am just sick about this whole damn mess.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Is he out on bail or in the tank?
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by mtdew View Post
    Seems Red Jacket Firearms has cut all ties to Will. Per their Facebook page-- "Today, Red Jacket Firearms has received complete legal separation as an entity, from Will Hayden. We will continue to operate, although with heavy hearts and promise to do everything in our power to fill customer orders, back orders and provide support to those affected by these new developments."
    This may be with Will's blessing, it may have even been his idea, so as not to run off customers.
    I seen that also, but I think it was to keep the business separate in case this was to turn out bad.
    It was actually a very smart move.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Funny that this is almost TO THE LETTER the way the show "Devils ride" dropped the founder (The club dropped him to) Same charges from the Ex. Come to think about it, that show might have been part of the same network. Ill have to check the credits, wonder if it is the same production crew and staff ???
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

did will from rjf get arrested
flem on hayden arrest
reactions to will haydens arrest
reputation of gunco
rjf employies on will hayden arrest

will hayden age

will hayden arrest reaction
will hayden arrested
will hayden discussion

will hayden net worth

will hayden wife

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.