Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Will Hayden gets arrested!!!!!!!!

Feedback Score

Howdy, and thanx. Im gonna post some stuff about the shop in a new thread when we move into the new one. Should be about 1.5 - 2 months out

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

^^^^^ fair enough bud. i'll see you at the creek. cant wait to see your new digs.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Not good

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Not good
    I agree with you buddy. It doesn't look good.
    I don't know Flem, but I don't think he would try spitting up my ass and tell me it was raining.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score

steph, chris, flem, vince

all making statements coming forward

saw the one from steph on arf.com that more charges are coming out

really don't know what to say other then I am utterly disgusted by this

two girls who's lives are scared for life (if it's only two) and a big black eye for all gun owners

piss's me off

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyChow View Post
    steph, chris, flem, vince

all making statements coming forward

saw the one from steph on arf.com that more charges are coming out

really don't know what to say other then I am utterly disgusted by this

two girls who's lives are scared for life (if it's only two) and a big black eye for all gun owners

piss's me off
    Could you copy and paste the arf.com post here?
    Has anyone heard if Will made bail the second time he was arrested?
    Last edited by gwailo; 09-01-2014 at 11:37 AM.
    HART SYSTEMS
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score

please by all means go glean the fields at arf.com, I'm not a member there and from what I have seen they are locking threads that have to do with this. not terribly surprising

btw you do know there is a classifieds section where you can sell things right ? kinda thought we were not supposed to do it in general discussion

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyChow View Post
    please by all means go glean the fields at arf.com, I'm not a member there and from what I have seen they are locking threads that have to do with this. not terribly surprising

btw you do know there is a classifieds section where you can sell things right ? kinda thought we were not supposed to do it in general discussion
    I couldn't find it.
    I also removed the part about my rifle, but I wasn't trying to sell it here anyway. I was just trying to say how I had to relist it after the news broke and the bidder ended up being a deadbeat. Sorry if that was wrong of me.
    HART SYSTEMS

Feedback Score

I did a quick search at arf. the ones I could find are locked

I'm guessing they might have pulled it, last time I read it it was well over 20 pages long, but that's just a guess on my part as I don't know my way around that site, as like I said, I'm not a member there. suppose I could cruise gunsnet for some info but I left there years ago, some good guys there but some real errrr not so nice ones as well

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

unless some one has first hand knowledge of the situation reading 20 pages of ar 15 BS is point less .

if Will was not on TV every jerk off on the boards would not have pretended to be some how connected to him in some manner before this mess .

I bought parts from him once that gives me no clue what he does in real life . unless there is a police report to read pictures or some other official document or a very close personal friend or employee have a comment then the rest of the BS is pointless an speculation. Flems comments are about the only thing possibly worth noting here an He likely has no first hand proof one way or the other he does know the man some what well, so Ill listen to his words. All the other want to be's on ar what ever don't know anything .

what do we really know?? he has been arrested an charged twice . a 13 year old is saying she was abused aside from that all the talk in the world is not going to change it . No sense acting like the media an talking about nothing for 6 months because there are zero facts .

We dont need to perpetuate a media fenzy about a gun builder semi famous or not . The courts an cops will get to the bottom of this we can only hurt the gun communty by going on about this mess. we sure the F$#k dont need post from here being the news or TMZ . We dont need to feed the medai a damn thing .

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

hayden daughters arrested
reputation of gunco
what did will hayden do to get arrested
wil hayden

will hayden age

will hayden arrest
will hayden arrested
will hayden daughter
will hayden discussion

will hayden legal trouble

will hayden net worth

will hayden wife

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.