Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Will Hayden gets arrested!!!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default Will Hayden gets arrested!!!!!!!!

saw this on another site

don't know if true or not not my place

'Sons of Guns' Cast Member Will Hayden -- Arrested for Child Molestation | TMZ.com

Will Hayden -- the main gunsmith on the reality show "Sons of Guns" -- was arrested in Louisiana and booked for child molestation but he says the arrest is the result of a bitter ex-girlfriend's false allegations.

TMZ has learned Hayden was arrested on Saturday by East Baton Rouge Sheriff's deputies -- and according to the Sheriff's website he is accused of molestation of a child and a crime against nature, an aggravated offense.

According to the Sheriff's website, Hayden was released Saturday after posting a $150,000 bond.

Hayden tells TMZ his ex-girlfriend, and mother to one of his daughters, went to cops more than a week ago and accused him of molesting their child. He claims the woman did it in retaliation for him ending their relationship.

Hayden also says the daughter -- who he is raising with his new wife -- was interviewed by Child Protective Services and returned to his home. He says he is fully cooperating with authorities.

Will's older daughter Stephanie tells us, "There was never any impropriety in our home. He was and is a good father."

Read more: 'Sons of Guns' Cast Member Will Hayden -- Arrested for Child Molestation | TMZ.com

Im all for innocent until proven guilty
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    saw this on another site

Im all for innocent until proven guilty
    Me too, If false, the female should be destroyed for BS allegations like that.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score

Absolutely! Women far too often claim things like this to get back at the man for leaving them! If he is found innocent then she needs to serve the time he was facing for the false charges. And if he did in fact commit this heinous crime, well IMHO this world just doesn't have room for him to occupy or the air he breaths to spare, put him under the jail!
    Last edited by Latinrascal; 09-09-2014 at 06:45 PM.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

Seriously? TMZ?
    @Sprat, we know you don't have a sense of humor but you could spend that time with something else then TMZ.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by romaniac View Post
    Seriously? TMZ?
    @Sprat, we know you don't have a sense of humor but you could spend that time with something else then TMZ.
    thanks, nice from one of the least productive members on this site. This was posted on numerous other websites they posted from TMZ, websites that would not tolerate members like yourself.
    I posted this on here for those interested, if your not interested move on, I refuse to lower myself to your level

I have a sense of humor,

my advice is for you too start carrying you own weight around here, instead of the facebook babble and immature comedy routine

puppy chow posted the same thread you gonna go after him!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Will is an honored member of this site! You could have brought this up in a different way.
    Just my 2 cents.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I've seen false accusations from women and children. The shame of it is that absolutely nothing is done to the female and the man's name and reputation is scarred. I was on jury duty where after the trial we found out that the supposed victim had falsely accused 2 other of her mothers boyfriends for the same thing. That information was not given to the jury prior to or during the trial.

All a woman has to do to cost a man a lot of money and ruin his name is to make a sexual allegation against him. Then it's up to the man to prove he's innocent.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 555th View Post
    I've seen false accusations from women and children. The shame of it is that absolutely nothing is done to the female and the man's name and reputation is scarred. I was on jury duty where after the trial we found out that the supposed victim had falsely accused 2 other of her mothers boyfriends for the same thing. That information was not given to the jury prior to or during the trial.

All a woman has to do to cost a man a lot of money and ruin his name is to make a sexual allegation against him. Then it's up to the man to prove he's innocent.
    So true...and a lot of times they don't even release the accuser's name. Ruin my life and I just might take yours!! Just my 2 cents.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

One of my sons was accused of touching a female students breasts while he was in 9th grade. He was immediately expelled without any investigation on the schools part. We were told the police would be coming to question him. He said that the girl had wanted to date him, but he spurned her. So to get back at him the girl made the accusation. I simply asked him if any of the girls friends might have heard her threaten to lie against him. He said that several people had told him that she said she was gonna make stuff up about him to get him in trouble and that he had told the school officials that very thing. But they did nothing. So we called a local police investigator friend to help. He went to the school and questioned some of the students with the school officials present. It was found that she did indeed lie, and everything was dropped. My sons life could have been ruined. And what was done to the young girl that made the accusation? NOT ONE DAMN THING!
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

flem on hayden arrest
reactions to will haydens arrest

will hayden age

will hayden arrest reaction
will hayden arrested
will hayden discussion

will hayden net worth

will hayden wife

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.