Gunco Forums banner

Favorite Clint Eastwood film and most hated Clint Eastwood film

1K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  kernelkrink 
#1 ·
Best:
Where Eagles Dare - could watch it over and over

Worst:
The Dead Pool - Sondra Locke ruined many CE film with this one being the worst.

#12 ·
A toss-up between Outlaw Josie Wales and Unforgiven.

Any with Sondra Locke.

(I know, she was in Outlaw, but she didn't have a big speaking part so I can overlook that.)
I didn't include Kelly's Heroes because Donald Sutherland really stole the show. No one else could have pulled off the part of "Oddball" like he did. And I read that he was actually very ill during the filming. It probably helped make the character.

#15 ·
Chromebolt said:
And why would Clint do the Bridges of Madison County? Maybe he was broke????
Who the Hell Knows,
he has had some STRANGE Taste in women ala Sandra Locke :scared: :smilie_sc :sick: :confused:
I ahve never seen the Movie with Clint and that whatshernamefuglyactress

#16 ·
Sondra Locke Clint Films (also known as CE films Sondra Locke ruined or at the very least made them less than they could be)
The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976) .... Laura Lee
The Gauntlet (1977) .... Gus Mally the only good one she was in, she played a prostitute
Every Which Way But Loose (1978) .... Lynn Halsey-Taylor
Any Which Way You Can (1980) .... Lynn Halsey-Taylor
Bronco Billy (1980) .... Antoinette Lilly
Sudden Impact (1983) .... Jennifer Spencer

For fun go look at the shit she put out before and after her run with Clint.
http://imdb.com/name/nm0516800/

#17 ·
My boys have seen Kelly's Heroes and Where Eagles Dare at least a hundred times. I swear they could watch it daily if we let them. I like Kelly's Heroes as well and agree that most CE films with Sondra Locke in them are of a lesser class.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.