Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The most cluttered work bench

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

You can not beat a good stump. Solid oak. I can not take credit though as this was here when I bought the place. I did however get one and put it in my barn. It is a bit bigger; the tractor could barely lift it. That is the one I put the anvil on.

I have a whole pile of stumps out back. Free for the taking. You can check them out if you are here for turkey season.

Let me know if you are interested. The hunting cabin has heat electricity and a dish you can hook up your direct tv receiver. running water comes from a hand dug well. Dug around the turn of the century I am told. The out house is mostly snake free.

pics of my farm are here

http://www.geocities.com/fkrfxr/FNG.html
    Are you Married or Happy?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Ok, here is my contribution, it looks a little better since I cleaned it up a bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The most cluttered work bench-dscf0231.jpg  

Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Things have gotten a little out of control here. Please dont look closely at the secret project in the high tech rifle vice. The details of that project first go to a buddy who lives far away in cold (brrrrrr) place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The most cluttered work bench-img_0125-large-.jpg  

The most cluttered work bench-img_0127-large-.jpg  

The most cluttered work bench-img_0130-large-.jpg  

The most cluttered work bench-img_0131-large-.jpg  

No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. ~Dave Barry, Dave Barry Turns 50

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy the nuke
    Things have gotten a little out of control here. Please dont look closely at the secret project in the high tech rifle vice. The details of that project first go to a buddy who lives far away in cold (brrrrrr) place.

Your workbench has a real good 'used' look to it but I have to take a few points off the total for having too neat of a pegboard. LOL! I only wish, it seems that my stuff never makes it back to the same place on the board.
    Are you Married or Happy?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

My work bench is pretty bad but my poor boat is really screwed. I was going to go fishing today but desided it would require too much effort to get all the clutter out of the boat.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I have a work bench somewhere! as soon as I find it ill take a pic of it]

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

You guys are making me feel like Felix Unger! I THOUGHT mine was a mess but,, compared to some I see, it is looking pretty good. Ozzy is that an oscilliscope hanging from the ceiling? Just what are you building with that?

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)

geez those are some great shops. I wish mine were that cluttered! I just have a single room workshop, been working on it a few years though, fixin' to get some shelves put up. Sorry no Pics.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, IS BEING infringed.
    -
    Says New York "... and failing to safely store a weapon could lead to a misdemeanor charge". W. T. F.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

You cannot beat me for clutter..

I'm going to get a case of beer and go clean the shop..Ironic, I think a case of beer is how it got so cluttered...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Damn! I was going to clean up the shop this weekend, but after seeing these posts mine don't look so bad!
    If you want more gun control, use both hands.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.