Thread: Another lie?

Feedback Score

Default Another lie?

Without Googling, does anyone know what the SS. Sussex was and it's historical significance?

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

the SS Sussex was a passenger boat that was supposedly attacked by the Germans. I can't remember how many American lives were lost - but some say it provoked the US into declaring War on Germany (WWI time frame). This is what I remember about the Sussex - is my info correct?
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I thought the sinking of the Lusitania brought us into WW1? maybe I'm wrong.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

The Lusitania helped the public to want war. IIRC the Lusitania sunk about 2 years before the Sussex. The Sussex was a ship that went between France and England where the Lusitania was an ocean liner.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Also Wilson worked out an agreement with Germany to stop attacks on Passenger ships after the Lusitania.

Feedback Score

It was the "sinking" of the SS Sussex that Wilson used to get Congress to vote America into war against Germany on April 7, 1917. (also if one were to believe the bs about the Lusitania)The Sussex was not sunk,and no American lives were lost. The Sussex was hidden in harbor at Boulogne. Even the English Parliament were po'd at the lie.Both Pres. Wilson and justice Brandeis lied America into war. Kinda seems a little like the gulf of Tonkin(johnson), Pearl Harbor(fdr), WMD (bush) the Main etc. But thats what "History" has "taught" us to believe,right?)

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

LIES all LIES. Believe nothing you read and only 1/2 of what you see with your own eyes.
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Feedback Score

Love that slinkie bit!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.