Gunco Forums banner

Whats the fastest way to spend money in less than 45 secs?

4K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  Dr Shock 
#1 ·
1. A fully loaded Magazine of 7.62 as fast as you can pull the trigger
2. A fully loaded Magazine of 5.56 as fast as you can pull the trigger
3. Dollar slots in Las Vegas
4. Giving wife the credit card.

#9 ·
No. 5

How about No.5 Shooting a hole in the Boob tube after hearing X.-V.P. Al Gore still talking about carbon credits & Cap-in-trade on the 6:30 news. I have to quit listening to the news
and go back to drinking like you guys. Lets take another poll, is drinking better than pulling out your hair, giving your wife the C/C, Dollar slots in Vegas, or bump fire the AK 47. Xfrog :geezer::cheers::ak47: :headbang:

#12 ·
How about No.5 Shooting a hole in the Boob tube after hearing X.-V.P. Al Gore still talking about carbon credits & Cap-in-trade on the 6:30 news. I have to quit listening to the news
and go back to drinking like you guys. Lets take another poll, is drinking better than pulling out your hair, giving your wife the C/C, Dollar slots in Vegas, or bump fire the AK 47. Xfrog :geezer::cheers::ak47: :headbang:
5. 5. and 4. Frogman is correct. Drink enjoy life is short. HAAAAA. :biggrin:

#19 ·
At last week's Wal-Mart prices, my MAC-11 snarfs .380 ACP at twelve dollars per second.

The guys at Knob Creek with the Miniguns run two hundred dollars per second.

There's nothing that says "conspicuous consumption" like feeding a machine gun.

Fortunately my wife reloads .380... what brass we can recover, anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.