Page 13 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: War with Iran

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

What do you all think the probability is that we will have a REAL confrontation with IRAN? Would it happen this year? Will RUSSIA and the rest of the middle East join in? Will the South American countries get in on the deal?

Yes, no, no, Hugo might blow some hot air but he depends too much on US oil refineries to process his dirty oil. Iran threatens to destroy Israel, but will never nuke them because it is a muslim holy site also. Iran supports Hamas and Hezbollah as they dig in and build bunkers all around Israel's borders. Israel won't win anymore 7 days wars, and will get torn to peices trying to occupy any territory outside of their borders. Iran will try to provoke Israel into a trap by sending more rockets to Hamas and Hezbollah for them to toss into Israel to piss them off. A confrontation is inevitable because of Israel occupation of muslim holy lands, and never ending US support of Israel. A knife in the back is the way business has been done in the middle east for thousands of years, and that will never change.

They were better off with knives; modern weapons just kill more innocent people.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

The next thing will be a surprise attack like 9-11. But, it is going to be more pronounced and extremely more destructive. These guys testing their missles with dummy payloads are getting ready for a strike.

The time will be right about July.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

July is is going to be the strike time.
    Last edited by MUSIBIKE; 04-23-2009 at 02:54 PM.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Like our ammo, gun parts and subassemblies are now being scheduled for distribution to Pakistan. The under equipped police there are like what is in Mexico. UNPREPARED for the SHTF! So now, like always we Americans will have to do without.

At least they can't blame this one on BUSH.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

we wont they have too many allies

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Iran is already making threatening gestures to israel because their body guards the russians already said they wanted to go into israel in 2006.

I say israel gets sick of amanutjuob's tough talk and blows up iran's nuke bases and the iranians call in their marker with the russians and then obammy pusses out and israel is on it's own.

Ezekiel 38

Ezekiel 39

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Exclamation

This more or less sums it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by ScrewJob View Post
    Iran is already making threatening gestures to israel because their body guards the russians already said they wanted to go into israel in 2006.

I say israel gets sick of amanutjuob's tough talk and blows up iran's nuke bases and the iranians call in their marker with the russians and then obammy pusses out and israel is on it's own.

Ezekiel 38
    YouTube - Ezekiel 38
    Ezekiel 39
    YouTube - Ezekiel 39 - The Gog Magog War
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

I do not think the left that is now in power will do anything! I do wish Israel would bomb their asses though. I do believe Bush let Israel get a few bunker busters and I think one would take out their underground nukes.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Someone SHOULD act now!

But, I think it will all wait until July.

Maybe?
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

* This is My Rifle *

Page 13 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.